What's the best way to make money in the game right now other than Dailies/TACOs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I was a Force once. Then I took a rifle to the knee.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunaea View Post
    What's the best way to make money in the game right now other than Dailies/TACOs?
    • In a pinch?: If you have some excubes, convert them to grinders and sell them to NPCs. 90 excubes = ~1 million meseta.
    • Normal: TACOs/Dailies. Also, If you have more than one char, send their partners to get drops from monsters. I suggest to get the quests from Faina, always choose quests that request items from SH fields, and choose drops from monsters, not bosses. That way, you will get some cash for an emergency.
    • Advanced: Go to AQs and farm some weapons and units with souls affixes. Vol, Quartz, Fang, Mizer, Ragne, Elder, etc., are still worth something, specially with +4 slots. While you're in there, you will get some Apprentice + Modulator drops, and also modulators from clones.
    • Go to XQs, maybe you will get some weapons and units with Flict affixes, which are valuable from +3 slots.
    • Right now, you can get Nox -NT weapons from sheets, and sell them. Also, weapons with the Empe Embrace affix are worth ~20k more or less, and they're gonna go up in price when the seasonal eq ends.
    • Expert: make fodders. We are always searching for fodders with souls + stats enhaced by the soul, for example Quartz + Power + Spirita. And right now, you can get Nox weapons, grind them to +30, insert Empe Embrace in them and sell them for at least ~2 million. Check the market.
    • Get AC scratches and sell whatever you get (if you're not using it).

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    "Effect of just attack, including the techniques (2% / 3% / 4%) to rise." -Google Translate

Well its still a little boost.
    So nothing but +4% damage to just attacks? -_-

So still useless?

Quote Originally Posted by DrCatco View Post
    • Expert: make fodders. We are always searching for fodders with souls + stats enhaced by the soul, for example Quartz + Power + Spirita. And right now, you can get Nox weapons, grind them to +30, insert Empe Embrace in them and sell them for at least ~2 million. Check the market.
    You can transfer Emper Embrace?

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    You can transfer Emper Embrace?
    If you can that's new to me.......
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

u can, u dont really need to since its just flat 90+ exp added on top of 2400+, so its not that much

Quote Originally Posted by DrCatco View Post
    • In a pinch?: If you have some excubes, convert them to grinders and sell them to NPCs. 90 excubes = ~1 million meseta.
    • Normal: TACOs/Dailies. Also, If you have more than one char, send their partners to get drops from monsters. I suggest to get the quests from Faina, always choose quests that request items from SH fields, and choose drops from monsters, not bosses. That way, you will get some cash for an emergency.
    • Advanced: Go to AQs and farm some weapons and units with souls affixes. Vol, Quartz, Fang, Mizer, Ragne, Elder, etc., are still worth something, specially with +4 slots. While you're in there, you will get some Apprentice + Modulator drops, and also modulators from clones.
    • Go to XQs, maybe you will get some weapons and units with Flict affixes, which are valuable from +3 slots.
    • Right now, you can get Nox -NT weapons from sheets, and sell them. Also, weapons with the Empe Embrace affix are worth ~20k more or less, and they're gonna go up in price when the seasonal eq ends.
    • Get AC scratches and sell whatever you get (if you're not using it).
    I'm curious if anyone knows what abilities on weapons/units are worth selling and possible prices? also are they worth selling as they drop or is it better to grind them etc

I'm kinda noob when it comes to abilities and affixies and what not.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Additionally, the potential itself has a general damage increase of 10%, and with a Range Crit Strike Ring, you get (assuming my math is correct) a total of 33% crit rate and 10% critical damage (which is technically 121% damage on a Crit).
    You forgot to factor in a character's innate critical rate of 5%, making it 38%. But that Rifle, IMO, isn't work it unless you have GU with Zero Range Critical.
    As for it's critical damage, it gains a 7% multiplier on critical hits, not 10%, so combined with the other 10% multiplier, you get 17.7% extra damage on critical hits.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    You forgot to factor in a character's innate critical rate of 5%, making it 38%. But that Rifle, IMO, isn't work it unless you have GU with Zero Range Critical.
    As for it's critical damage, it gains a 7% multiplier on critical hits, not 10%, so combined with the other 10% multiplier, you get 17.7% extra damage on critical hits.
    I didn't factor in the innate crit chance since I was just talking about what would be gained from the gear itself. The extra 3% damage in my calculation is from the Crit Ring (at lv.20, 20% Crit Rate and 103% Crit Damage). My assumption is that, like with the crit rate itself, critical damage (such as what you get from Critical Strike and TMG Mastery) is additive, so 7% from the potential and 3% from the ring for 10% multiplier (100x1.1x1.1=121).
    Last edited by Anduril; May 31, 2016 at 07:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    I'm curious if anyone knows what abilities on weapons/units are worth selling and possible prices? also are they worth selling as they drop or is it better to grind them etc

I'm kinda noob when it comes to abilities and affixies and what not.
    Don't forget about the value of level 10 disks from SHAQ.
    There are PAs and Techs only found in SHAQ and they sell anywhere from 200K - 3 million each.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"