How do I get excubes?

^Trade 10* or 11* weaps for ex-cubes, over-level from max level (lv 75) to obtain class cubes and then trade them in for ex-cubes (recycle shop).

You can also get some from the title counter: you can get a total of 6 for activating 75 of the message packs that you see in the field, 6 for each NPC that you play with in your party (complete a quest 10 times with an NPC to get 1 ExCube, then 100 times for an additional 5 ExCubes), as well as a few sprinkled in for other random titles.

No need to be premium to use the recycle shop?

^Nope... no need.

Edit:

You can access the Recycle shop by either going to the actual shop in the Shopping area.... or you can access it by opening up the menu and then going over to the shopping cart icon, it's one of the options listed there... third option from the top, to be more specific.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Jul 28, 2016 at 06:20 PM.

Oh!
    Thx again guys *w*)b

Quote Originally Posted by MaeIstrom View Post
    Oh!
    Thx again guys *w*)b
    You do however need prem in order to trade weapons/units for tickets so you can purchase them from another player's shop. I believe that is the only thing free players can't make use of at the recycle shop, hard to remember as I haven't been a free member for about a year now.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    You do however need prem in order to trade weapons/units for tickets so you can purchase them from another player's shop. I believe that is the only thing free players can't make use of at the recycle shop, hard to remember as I haven't been a free member for about a year now.
    Eh, I already tried this, that's why I asked about the need to be premium...

Where can I find Wopal Rock at?

^You gotta mine it (gathering) with a pick axe in Coast Free Field. It's a large ore so consume the relevant food from Franka's Cafe before you start mining to increase your chance of getting one.

Edit:

The food you need to consume to increase your acquisition rate of large rocks by 30% is:

森林アユのトマト煮 (Boiled/Stew Ayu and Tomato)

You can simply buy the ingredients from Player Shop instead of mining them yourself from Forest Free Field.

Ingredients are:

森林アユ (Forest Ayu)

森林トマト (Forest Tomato)

Would've added the info earlier, but didn't cause of scheduled Yamato EQ.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Jul 28, 2016 at 09:26 PM.