I'm going to make an alternate character and try leveling force but I have no experience with them so I was looking for some help, I like Ice the best and am wondering If It's possible to have an Ice build[ I'm not sure If you can only "master" one element] and what would be the best skill tree and subclass to have for It, If anyone has a skill tree they are willing to share I'd appreciate It, Or just any Information as I'm clueless when It comes to the tech classes.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

For some reason my game crashed due to some stupid problem when my file sharing was turned on for some reason.
    I restarted the computer and the tweaker was gone.
    I redownloaded it, and told the game to run again... and tweaker disappeared again.
    Why is this happening?

Quote Originally Posted by munekun View Post
    I'm going to make an alternate character and try leveling force but I have no experience with them so I was looking for some help, I like Ice the best and am wondering If It's possible to have an Ice build[ I'm not sure If you can only "master" one element] and what would be the best skill tree and subclass to have for It, If anyone has a skill tree they are willing to share I'd appreciate It, Or just any Information as I'm clueless when It comes to the tech classes.
    In my opinion, there's two ways to play Force. Force/Techer or Force/Braver (with Weak Stance).

The easiest one would be a Force/Tech build. Focusing purely on Ice wouldn't be super good in the long run, but balancing out both Ice and Fire in the Force skill tree is possible.

Made a FO/TE skill tree for you, though keep in mind that this one is to my own liking and might differ from others.
    5 of the remaining points on the Force skill tree should be used for the Rod Shoot skill.

Also, make sure you look into Technique Crafts. You can order high-leveled crafts from other players through the Visiphone. I would suggest you craft all of your techniques, since crafting them benefits you a lot (though getting a nice craft might cost a little extra Meseta).

Meji | Ship 02 | LV75 Bouncer/Hunter | Proud leader of Celestial

Quote Originally Posted by munekun View Post
    Ice is nice for boss eq's and such with illbarta, but fire is very strong elsewhere, even beating out and rivaling many other elemental weaknesses do to its strong and versatile move pool. So if you're doing a fo just for tacos, no reason not to go fire. And as far as force goes, it probably is just best to pick one. Make sure to get PP charge revival, elemental conversion (50/60 percent element is very important), and if you go fire, definitely get fire charge time skill. From there, Tatk up high and the % boosting stuff aside from normal tech advance will do you well. Talis Tech bonus is very powerful if you're using those, but if you don't then you may not want to bother.

For your sub, you'll probably want to do techer for general use nowadays. A lot of people will build this so that it has maxed light and dark elements for folmelgion and barantsion, but if you want to sacrifice one really bad for points elsewhere, then it should probably be dark. Elemental Weak Hit and PP convert are big skills to pick up as well as Shifta Advance. Super treatment and territory burst are also very nice.

That's just some thoughts on it off the top of my head.

Edit: And here's a skill tree. The force one is a bit more focused than Meji's and the techer side gives a show of how you can max both elements there effectively.
    http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/old/1...0jdoIb0000000j
    Last edited by Shadowth117; Apr 19, 2016 at 03:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    1. PSO2es Storage is Ship-bound. If you don't log into PSO2es for a month, it becomes locked. PSO2es Storage is the only box that can be accessed by both games.
    2. PSO2es maint occurs usually at the same time as PSO2 maintenance. Give or take thirty minutes to an hour.
    3. Do Story/ARKS Quests and don't squander Medals. Grab friends with high power Chips and friends that log in often; you can ask around here for help with that. Pay attention to esScratch news, since scratching for new Chips is going to be where pretty much all your damage comes from. Keep salt levels low.
    4. There's no "easy" way to level outside of using Shared EXP (read: play PSO2), since early game flies by so fast it's irrelevant. Spam EQ for best results.
    5. 13* gives you bonus Element, which means extra damage. If you can use them and the class in question is sufficiently trained, go for it. Don't fret if you don't have one though, since there are also Elemental Resonance weapons that are readily available from Player Shop.
    6. TMGs are considered really good from what I know. You can pick any class you desire, since any class can use anything; class only affects stats (minor issue) and necessary level to get a weapon's base stats (less of a minor issue)
    7. Not as far as anyone knows. This is because of interconnectivity features.
    Thanks for this.

Additional pso2es related questions.
    Would the primary use of stones/medals be whatever the es current scratch is?
    Are there periodic "festivals" or "discount" periods for the es scratches one should save stones/medals for?
    Is there anything worthwhile in the fun scratch or should it be ignored even if having near-infinite fun resource?
    Also is ult-field-search/exploration/get-stuff-at-a-button available from the start?

Once again, thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiral View Post
    Thanks for this.

Additional pso2es related questions.
    Would the primary use of stones/medals be whatever the es current scratch is?
    Are there periodic "festivals" or "discount" periods for the es scratches one should save stones/medals for?
    Is there anything worthwhile in the fun scratch or should it be ignored even if having near-infinite fun resource?
    Also is ult-field-search/exploration/get-stuff-at-a-button available from the start?

Once again, thank you in advance.
    1. Rappy Medals are primarily used for esScratch. However, you can also use them to revive in battle, recharge Drive, or expand your Chip Storage (the latter is highly recommended). It's 3 Medals for one scratch, or 30 Medals for 10+1 (the 11th is a freebie).
    2. There are some limited-time chips that are only in the scratch pool for a short period of time; for example, the iOS 1st Anniversary is coming up, which includes a special Chip that will only be available for 48 hours starting from release. As for "discounts", there are occasional "1/2 off" periods where AC Scratch for es (same as esScratch, but adds an exclusive Chip and may have an alternate pool) is at a discounted price, if you want to buy AC for scratch.
    3. FUN Scratch is useless unless you are in desperate need of materials that aren't available in that day's Daily Quest. 95% of its contents are pure junk.
    4. The "free stuff button", AKA Quick Search, is available to any character from the get-go. However, keep in mind that uses are Ship-based; this means you can't swap characters and do it multiple times for free in the same period.

PS: As mentioned earlier, pay attention to esScratch news. The PSO2es thread will usually have info on it, and chips cycle out weekly. You want to know what to pull for and what to stay on, since Medals are a semi-precious resource.
    Last edited by Altiea; Apr 19, 2016 at 06:20 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Some questions about the PS4 version:
    1. I need a JP PSN account, right?
    2. Do I need to bind an account to the PSN account or can I Just login like with PC?
    3. If requiring binding, how many accounts can I bind to a PSN account? Only one?

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Some questions about the PS4 version:
    1. I need a JP PSN account, right?
    2. Do I need to bind an account to the PSN account or can I Just login like with PC?
    3. If requiring binding, how many accounts can I bind to a PSN account? Only one?
    1. Unsure, if it's like vita you will need a Japanese PSN account to download, unless you buy the physical version. Physical can play with any region.
    2. It is bound, can't unbind unless you message them a good reason (and i'm not sure they even do that anymore)
    3. One per psn account.

Thanks. Sounds like a pain up the butt.

Is the game currently online ? I am trying to log in but can't and maintenance is supposed to be after a few h