Page 3772 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2772327236723722376237693770377137723773377437753782382238724272 ... LastLast
Results 37,711 to 37,720 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    The only reason to combine them is if they aren't at 60%, and even then, it's just if you want to save on Fuses; when you trade an OT Tokyo weapon to Zeig for an NT, they will come out with a fully unlocked grind cap no matter what grind they come with.
    Ah, I didn't know that it'd always come out fully unlocked, thanks!

How do I drop a Party Maker in MPAs?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    How do I drop a Party Maker in MPAs?
    From Quick Menu, change layout to Multi Party or any other which have Party Maker Installer.

Do all the collection files (haven't checked the new ones yet, kept forgetting) still require lvl75+? I picked up three of them a while back hoping that wasn't the case (since I am still not there yet), so all three are finished except for the drop that does require lvl75.

Are there any useful PBs other than Ketos Proi? I want one that can nuke a bunch of mobs.

Are there any useful PBs other than Ketos Proi? I want one that can nuke a bunch of mobs.
    Photons beasts never been buffed once, so don't expect them to deal damage. Ever.

Julius Nifta.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Photons beasts never been buffed once
    They were buffed once, causing their damage to go up from 4 to 5 digits. Still not very useful from pure damage perspective alone.
    Last edited by TehCubey; Jul 29, 2017 at 07:51 AM.

Depends on what your character is spec'd in stat-wise, since all but Ketos Proi (I think) are based on a specific stat.

I use Julius Nifta atm because I am usually soloing stuff, so Ketos Proi didn't do much for me other than every now and then (and was Bow Braver for a while so the mob helping abilities of Julius Nifta was an extra boost per se). But Julius Nifta is based on your T-ATK stat, so before you use it, you switch to a weapon that gives you at least a decent T-ATK number, then activate it (I am still not sure whether you need to have it equipped JUST while activating it, or the whole time it is out/active though).

The Ilios [something] one that was based on R-ATK is actually kind of strong (or felt like it when I used it early on), but it is kind of designed poorly. It stays near you and attacks what you are targeting with a sword, but doesn't leave your side, which is NOT ideal if you are spec'd in R-ATK, because theoretically you are probably going to be keeping your distance from your targets.

Since I downloaded and started playing es during/since the Ep.5 update, if I were to ever get the shop pass in PSO2, are Soul Receptor items valuable regardless of the amount of abilities, or are they only really sought after if they are on high-# ability items? They actually seem to have a decent drop rate, but a lot of times they are only on maybe a two or three ability weapon, or the only ability on a unit, etc.

i.e. Should I keep any item with Soul Receptor, or if running low on space, just the many-ability-#'ed ones?

Which voice ticket is stratos using??