Quote Originally Posted by doomdragon83 View Post
    is any one else getting lots of lag at this time?
    half of my team lagging crazy right now, including me..

5 minutes before the eq started, I got hit hard by 630-chan. Since then, it was a struggle just to stay on, I some how managed to get a run and got 630 again during the 2nd run.

I'm not even going to bother trying to get on today, if Sega wants me to play other games, I'll be glad to.

What is the best Potential for Coat Doublis?

Darker Devourer (boost damage against Darkers by 7% for first level), Phantasmal Resonance (boost damage of Photon Blasts) or the potential where it increases damage against DA-Aberrations by 21% for the first level?

Quote Originally Posted by NephyrisX View Post
    What is the best Potential for Coat Doublis?

Darker Devourer (boost damage against Darkers by 7% for first level), Phantasmal Resonance (boost damage of Photon Blasts) or the potential where it increases damage against DA-Aberrations by 21% for the first level?
    1st for general purpose. The 3rd is only applicable if you're gonna be playing UQ or Demise. The second is like SU's PB Advance, AKA not worth it.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

The Potential against DA-Aberrations also works on Profound darkness, and it boosts zanverse's effect against PD aswell

Does anyone have the time the servers will go down? EDT preferable.

edit

just checked bumped and it says Tuesdays @ 10:00 PM ~ 4:00 AM EDT just to confirm if this is true.
    Last edited by JCry; May 10, 2016 at 02:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    No one wants to see your Space Whale of a character doing Rodeo Drive.

is it even possible to guren-->tech cancel-->guard, to move quick if u are not from JP because of the high latency?
    Last edited by kmystic; May 10, 2016 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kmystic View Post
    is it even possible to guren-->tech cancel-->guard, to move quick if u are not from JP because of the high latency?
    That combo you've stated is not affected by latency.

Evil Ranger in-training Catsaber's Avatar

i dunno if it was a problem during my patching, but i've noticed while doing seraphy's quests (the ones that requires you to talk with her) that the first few are in japanese (like most of the client dialogs) but then suddenly she starts talking in english in the 4th and 5th, is that intentional or did something went wrong when i patched? Also noticed that sometimes the ncp wont say "goodbye" or "hello" in english but in japanese (like katori's goodbye dialog chat is in japanese, sometimes happens with jean as well)

Quote Originally Posted by Catsaber View Post
    i dunno if it was a problem during my patching, but i've noticed while doing seraphy's quests (the ones that requires you to talk with her) that the first few are in japanese (like most of the client dialogs) but then suddenly she starts talking in english in the 4th and 5th, is that intentional or did something went wrong when i patched? Also noticed that sometimes the ncp wont say "goodbye" or "hello" in english but in japanese (like katori's goodbye dialog chat is in japanese, sometimes happens with jean as well)
    SEGA loves to break things by moving the dialog elsewhere to make room for other parts of dialog.

All Seraphy is doing is telling you that you should definitely play PSO2es, and that it would be totally awesome if you did.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯