Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Hmmm anytime PSO2 is up if I have google chrome up I can no longer go to any sites. The only ones that work are the ones that where already up prior to PSO2 being launched but i if i where to say......have up gmail.com and try to go to bumped.org it won't do anything it'll just sit there.

Inter Explorer doesn't seem to have this problem.

My 1st assumption is Gameguard but im not sure.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Edit: I've notice this for awhile but got lazy in trying to troubleshoot it (don't judge me lol)
    Does sound like gameguard. I know 1-3 time that it locked down my programs and I ended up having to restart it (not sure if I had to physically restart it...). I mean, when you cannot even check your screenshots folder...

Anyways, I remember hearing in the past that chrome was a prime target for GG.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

anybody have shiki (onihime) skin tone?
    i kind of like it and wanna use it on my caseal

Hmmm anytime PSO2 is up if I have google chrome up I can no longer go to any sites. The only ones that work are the ones that where already up prior to PSO2 being launched but i if i where to say......have up gmail.com and try to go to bumped.org it won't do anything it'll just sit there.

Inter Explorer doesn't seem to have this problem.

My 1st assumption is Gameguard but im not sure.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Edit: I've notice this for awhile but got lazy in trying to troubleshoot it (don't judge me lol)
    there was an issue back then regarding that, but it was a long time ago, i think the problem just solved it self...

maybe try redownload gg?

I downloaded the prepatch via the regular launcher. When I launch the tweaker, it asks me if I wish to download pre-patch files. It then begins checking all of my files (I'm assuming to see what I need) but it is taking a while and I want to hop on right now.

When it finishes scanning the files, will it realize the prepatch was already downloaded, or does the tweaker download them elsewhere?

Dunno; never tried downloading the previous pre-patches with both the regular launcher and tweaker before lest something goes horribly wrong.

But yes, that happens to me too, having tweaker prompting me a message about the pre-patch and whatnot even though I have already downloaded the pre-patch somewhere else. I always just down load via the regular launcher and when tweaker asks me if I want to re-download the pre-patch files, I decline.

Downloading the pre-patch from one or the other should suffice though.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Jun 6, 2015 at 12:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity Series View Post

maybe try redownload gg?
    How would I do that? I thought GG was implemented within pso2.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal255 View Post
    I downloaded the prepatch via the regular launcher. When I launch the tweaker, it asks me if I wish to download pre-patch files. It then begins checking all of my files (I'm assuming to see what I need) but it is taking a while and I want to hop on right now.

When it finishes scanning the files, will it realize the prepatch was already downloaded, or does the tweaker download them elsewhere?
    It will just scan them, and not download anything else.
    How would I do that? I thought GG was implemented within pso2.
    You can either delete the GG folder in your PSO2 directory, or you can use the Fix Gameguard Issues from the Tweaker's troubleshooting menu.

Which block do people often find MPAs if they disconect at the middle of Eq magatsu sai?

Quote Originally Posted by devilcry123 View Post
    Which block do people often find MPAs if they disconect at the middle of Eq magatsu sai?
    i usually running my 2nd sai(XH) at vh block

just go to counter and search sai party at different block to find it

Hi. Does anyone have the link to change the password of your account?

Hey guise. I haven't played the game for roughly 1.5-2 years and I heard about some IP blocks happening to the game. If I can still connecting to the PSO2 japanese website does that mean that I wasn't IP blocked?