Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

I'm having an issue with my TMGs firing. I tried switching weps and going back to them. I tried switching classes. Restarting the game and nothing works. On the palette you can see it blinking like it's firing but nothing happens. When I fire a PA it takes 95PP and still nothing happens. Thanks in advance if anyone can help me.
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

I recommend doing a file check with the Tweaker (if you use it).
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    I recommend doing a file check with the Tweaker (if you use it).
    It had something to do with the english patch because all I did was check for old or missing files then reinstalled the patch. Now they work. Thanks
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

Has there been any changes to the skill simulator website or is it down? My friend and I haven't been able to access it since last night.

This one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizuchira View Post
    Has there been any changes to the skill simulator website or is it down? My friend and I haven't been able to access it since last night.

This one.
    Hmm... I'm having the same problem in that it's taking forever to load the website. I don't know what's going on with it though.

Seems like it's down. I can't load the site too

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Been playing for a few days now and got a few more questions.

1.) Why do my searches for items in player shops never show up? I've tried 3-4 weapons and it always says nothing found. I also find it difficult to find anything that I want in general.

2.) Sometimes, item names and descriptions are in JP...and when I look back they are in English. It is really annoying when I am buying something in shops and can't understand what the item does. I have the english small, english large, and story patch installed and updated.

3.) How many ARK missions/Koffee Client Orders are there? I'm asking because I am finding PSO2 to be a much more solo experience since not many people seem to be running these low level missions.

4.) For future reference, since all the drops are independent for each player...it is beneficial to form parties and quickly run through missions rather than hunt solo, correct?
    Last edited by neilp4453; Jul 27, 2015 at 09:02 AM.
    GT: X xi ReaveR x X

Quote Originally Posted by Asuka~ View Post
    Hmm... I'm having the same problem in that it's taking forever to load the website. I don't know what's going on with it though.
    Gardios said the server's down or something, so he had asked AIDA if she can move it to Arks Layer.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by neilp4453 View Post
    Been playing for a few days now and got a few more questions.

1.) Why do my searches for items in player shops never show up? I've tried 3-4 weapons and it always says nothing found. I also find it difficult to find anything that I want in general.

2.) Sometimes, item names and descriptions are in JP...and when I look back they are in English. It is really annoying when I am buying something in shops and can't understand what the item does. I have the english small, english large, and story patch installed and updated.

3.) How many ARK missions/Koffee Client Orders are there? I'm asking because I am finding PSO2 to be a much more solo experience since not many people seem to be running these low level missions.

4.) For future reference, since all the drops are independent for each player...it is beneficial to form parties and quickly run through missions rather than hunt solo, correct?
    1. You have to search the japanese names for items because item names are server side. You search the english names for Affixes though.
    2. The item names and descriptions have to be cached before the item translation can translate them. Again, this is because they're server side.
    3. If you want to play with other people right now you can try the LQ on a block for the difficulty you want. Most people level past normal and hard pretty fast though, so I dunno how many people are still that low.
    4. Yes. You also get an exp bonus, and More people also=more spawns. NPC partners don't count as full people for those bonuses though.

Boost week starts after this coming maint', right?