Quote Originally Posted by adios View Post
    That's odd. When I tested with sat riser back in the day, I thought I noticed a distinct difference, but now that I watch my vid of it again, I guess it's closer to damage variance than the lightning latent not applying to the wind portion. I guess that means elemental conversion also applies to both parts at the higher % too since the damage is close now that I think about it. I'm so not making a dark ideal rod for fomelgion then . 3.
    Well, Element Conversion is actually noted to not apply equally to both parts, along with Element Weak Hit.

エネミーの部位倍率・エレメントウィークヒット・エレメントコンバージョンは、突進は風テクニック・雷撃は 雷テクニックで計算される。

Says it applies based on the element of the attack. I ran some tests earlier today and was doing considerably more damage on Barantsion's light hits compared to the ice hits on Zeshrayda. The damage difference based on element (60 light so 15% modifier to ice hits), the loss of EWH, and loss of ice weakness accounts for a 65% difference between the ice and the light hits. IIRC I was hitting 73K and 119K for ice/light (core weak point), which is rounded down a bit and weren't critical hits but correspond with the damage difference.

My guess is that mastery skills and their potentials have a different check than Element Conversion/EWH.
    Last edited by LonelyGaruga; Aug 11, 2015 at 01:17 AM.

It's hard to see some of the hits, but here is my zandion video I'm referring to.

Spoiler!

My impression was that element conversion did apply separately, but then why are my lightning and wind hits seemingly so close? It doesn't make sense lol.

Wind hits are in the 70K range, lightning hits are in the 80K range. The only difference in damage is the 12.5% loss on Element Conversion for the wind hits, which would do it.

Looks right to me!

I guess variance just fucking with me then (the zanverse hits in there don't help either trying to see anything). In that case, I guess I'm still making an ideal dark rod!

BTW, I believe that when you use Zanverse with Zandion, using Stark Katze is actually better than Satelight Riser on neutral-weak enemies, since the potential applies to Zanverse as well, making the total damage output slightly more overall despite Zandion having one less Wind hit.

Also, since I was bored recently, I actually put together a compound tech damage calculator in Microsoft Excel that lets you easily compare the damage of the different compound techs when using different combinations of weapons with various skills on enemies of various weaknesses.
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; Aug 11, 2015 at 02:54 AM.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    BTW, I believe that when you use Zanverse with Zandion, using Stark Katze is actually better than Satelight Riser on neutral-weak enemies, since the potential applies to Zanverse as well, making the total damage output slightly more overall despite Zandion having one less Wind hit.

Also, since I was bored recently, I actually put together a compound tech damage calculator in Microsoft Excel that lets you easily compare the damage of the different compound techs when using different combinations of weapons with various skills on enemies of various weaknesses.
    I have 2 ares rods now, so that's not a problem . 3. b that vid was 9 months ago!

so does anyone have a blank beach wars 3 map

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    so does anyone have a blank beach wars 3 map
    I do. I was trying to work on another diagram for the newer version of the EQ but got kinda lazy. Anyway, here's the map:
    Spoiler!

Edit: Nvm found it on previous page
    Last edited by Nyansan; Aug 11, 2015 at 04:39 AM. Reason: Slow net is slow
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

aside of s-ranking ultimate lilipa any other source of stones?
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget