There isn't another way to get those gold badges outside of the Trick or Treat is there? :l

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Sun Gwyndolin View Post
    Thank for you for the guidance. A shame they still seem to be a bit of a gamble even if I use a 40%. I'll look into maybe getting something cheaper or grinding out the meseta to just buy them off the market at 60 mil each .
    a few failures is still cheaper than that also with that said next scratch if they continue the trend should be noble tech revival so it should be cheaper to make then even with fails

Quote Originally Posted by Gourd View Post
    There isn't another way to get those gold badges outside of the Trick or Treat is there? :l
    Profound Invasion.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Sun Gwyndolin View Post
    What would it take to create a unit that contains the following:

Guranz Soul
    Tech IV
    Modulator
    Flict Magia
    Noble Technique (just buy the noble boost)

Since there is that new 40% affix boost available, I would like to slowly build up to an affix like these on my units by making the individual fodders I'd need but admittedly don't know much about how to affix with modulator and flict.
    Basically you use the hidden boost to create them would be best. You buy 3 matching (all3 having the same name exactly) 4s mod/x/x/x fodder > copy that name > buy 3 junk with that name > use the junk fodder with the same name plus 3 magia fodders to upslot from 3 to 4 to create 3x 4s magia/x/x/x that match mod name which grants you a hidden boost in the end > now all 6 fodders share the same name and should have a higher chance to pass like on this video:

Spoiler!
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

So due to me taking a hiatus when Gold Badges were released, I've managed to collect 600+ which is surprising since I forgot all about them... Anyway onto the question, is there anything worth spending these on? I'm thinking a rod or something. I WAS going to get the mechs but I decided not to since the pot is pretty pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryziou View Post
    So due to me taking a hiatus when Gold Badges were released, I've managed to collect 600+ which is surprising since I forgot all about them... Anyway onto the question, is there anything worth spending these on? I'm thinking a rod or something. I WAS going to get the mechs but I decided not to since the pot is pretty pathetic.
    Most players would just use them to get the "Welfare 13* weapons" to use as element change fodder for the 13* they actually want to use.

Spoiler!

Since Red or changeover "Emergency Code: Capture" drops stuff with Modulator on them - where is the best place to look for Capture codes? Or rather, where have you guys seen Capture codes most often?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Asuka~ View Post
    Since Red or changeover "Emergency Code: Capture" drops stuff with Modulator on them - where is the best place to look for Capture codes? Or rather, where have you guys seen Capture codes most often?

Thanks
    Capture or clone? Code:Clone is the only way to get modulator (hence the exorbitant prices on the stuff)... Unless SEGA ninja'd it in.

Well to answer your question, capture codes occur when you take too long in killing a boss
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    Well to answer your question, capture codes occur when you take too long in killing a boss
    I don't think this could possibly be the case.

It can pop up "Change Over Code: Capture" after the boss is killed within seconds.
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post

Well to answer your question, capture codes CAN occur when you take too long in killing a boss
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    I don't think this could possibly be the case.

It can pop up "Change Over Code: Capture" after the boss is killed within seconds.
    Fixed, the importance of a word. Kek.
    But yeah, during the times I've gotten the change over, it happens when the fight draws out for too long since I rarely get it anymore (used to get it a ton back in SEA)
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.