Can someone give good non 13* rifles that is on par with 13* rifles?

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by abkihara View Post
    Does using a rare drop booster increase the chance of dropping weapon badges?
    Yes, by a large margin, this is what i used to do when the 1st EQs came out, i would always use a booster and the badges drop rate increased big time, to the point i would get a gold on almost every single mini boss. and a crap ton of silvers, on top of that, the junk 10-11 stars you get to counter the cost of the 250% boosters to get them right back to continue, it's a win win move.

Quote Originally Posted by Icefrenzy View Post

Thanks in advance!
    Is this even possible? (i'm lazy to check it out with dmg calculator)

Anyway, the best weapons before 13★ are probaly 7★ Red Rifle 赤のライフル and 7★ Yasminkov 3000R ヤスミノコフ3000R, both boost damage by 16% at Lv3 pot(Yasminkov only at close range).
    You need to extend both to Ex13.

Edit: photon boosters are needed for Red Rifle pot, they come from Challenge Mile Shop, can get some from title rewards and matter board. Or you can buy it with unlocked pot from shop.
    Last edited by gabor100; Mar 24, 2016 at 02:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Icefrenzy View Post

Thanks in advance!
    Sarce Punisher's 2nd potential is good, I guess (depends on your timezone I guess). It boosts damage during certain times of the day (in JST). Taken from pso2.swiki, it boosts damage by 27% from 9am to 3pm, then 9pm to 3am - in JST. That 27% is a pretty hefty value too... But eh, if its convenient for you time-wise then more power to ya.

anyone have a list of where the summoner pets drop? I'm trying to get better rarities but don't only one I keep finding is the green cat

Quote Originally Posted by krodych View Post
    anyone have a list of where the summoner pets drop? I'm trying to get better rarities but don't only one I keep finding is the green cat
    Wanda
    • For ☆13: DF Loser Lv. 76+, Train Ghidoran Lv 71+, Ult Nab area drop, Profound Invasion XH, First Mining Base XH and 3rd Mining base XH.
    • For ★12: Any Lv. 56+ Boss
    • For ★11: Mid-bosses Lv. 56+
    • For ★10: Any Boss Lv. 46+, Red Containers in SH

Torim
    • For ☆13: DF Elder Lv. 76+, Ult Lilipa area drop, Profound Invasion XH, 2nd Mining Base XH and 3rd Mining base XH.

Cery
    • For ☆13: DF Apprentice Gia Lv. 76+, Anga Lv.76+, Progeny of the Apocalypse XH, Mining Base Demise XH, Magatsu XH.

Marron
    • For ☆13: Ult Nab Area Drop, Profound Invasion XH, Mining Base Demise XH

Melon
    • For ☆13: Ult Lilipa Area Drop, Progeny of the Apocalypse XH, Magatsu XH
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How do I export / import symbol arts?
    What can you do with this, could I save symbol arts I want to keep, name them appropriately and then import whenever I want to use them?
    Speaking of which, symbol art files have Guid like names, is there any easy way to get files for the ones I have saved?

I'm letting premium run out soon but I got more than 10 symbol arts I want to use and saving them on page 3-4 is gonna be really awkward cause your own symbol arts are only rarely in your history.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    How do I export / import symbol arts?
    What can you do with this, could I save symbol arts I want to keep, name them appropriately and then import whenever I want to use them?
    Speaking of which, symbol art files have Guid like names, is there any easy way to get files for the ones I have saved?

I'm letting premium run out soon but I got more than 10 symbol arts I want to use and saving them on page 3-4 is gonna be really awkward cause your own symbol arts are only rarely in your history.
    Documents\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\symbolarts\impo rt

Drop all .sar files in there and you'll be able to use them in-game via the import option.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Sirius-91 thank you very much =D I guess luck hates me since I get so many cery eggs