Page 846 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 34674679683684384484584684784884985689694613461846 ... LastLast
Results 8,451 to 8,460 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    can anyone tell me what unit set is good for a Hu/Fi to work for? right now i have the fen set i think its called
    Gloam set maybe? it works for Br/Hu so it should be the same.

if you need a cheaper unit set, try Uranus set.

Patch Question:

About the Precede files or the Pre patch for the preparation of Episode 3, is the precede files only downloadable via Original PSO2 Patcher/Vanilla Patcher or they can also be downloadable via Tweaker?

Since I haven't download precede files anymore ever since I started using the tweaker.

Sometimes when hitting the auto run button, my character just stops in place for a bit and a beep sounds before I can do anything again. What causes this?

Quote Originally Posted by Yden View Post
    Sometimes when hitting the auto run button, my character just stops in place for a bit and a beep sounds before I can do anything again. What causes this?
    If you try to autorun while already auto running then you auto follow. If there's no one for you to auto follow then it makes you stop. :/

how does the contribution points at the end of a round in mining defense work? do you get those for kills damage crystals? havent been able to figure this out yet

Default Exchanging ex cubes + photon spheres?

What should ex cubes and photon spheres be exchanged for to make some meseta in the shop?

Or more generally: aside from tacos what other good choices are there to get meseta?

Another question from me. What is the difference between a Cardboard Box and a PRE Box?

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    how does the contribution points at the end of a round in mining defense work? do you get those for kills damage crystals? havent been able to figure this out yet
    Kills and crystals IIRC. Don't worry about the ponts though. They don't matter and if you focus on them, chances are you're going to be making things worse.

What is the significance of the number 39, and why am I seeing people saying it on Ship 2 occasionally?

3(san) 9(kyu) - sankyu, which means thanks/thank you.