Hello. Is there a way to add PSO2 on steam with working overlay? I've tried some ago but the game shuts down after starting it with launcher.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakesan View Post
    Hello. Is there a way to add PSO2 on steam with working overlay? I've tried some ago but the game shuts down after starting it with launcher.
    I added the Tweaker as a non-steam game and used the icon from pso2.exe because OCD. It works for me just fine and I can access the overlay also.

What are the two new categories listed in Communication History? Both are still untranslated.

Anyone knows the % chances of getting certain AC items with scratches? In a lot of 12 tickets, I just got 7 Grind Risk Reduction (Full)!!! RNG is one thing, but % still has a role in this and I think there's too much junk prizes odds in there. No big loss this time because I was out of cubes and needed to get an Ability Success Rate +20%, so I used the Recycle Shop instead of the Player Stores, but still

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Anyone knows the % chances of getting certain AC items with scratches? In a lot of 12 tickets, I just got 7 Grind Risk Reduction (Full)!!! RNG is one thing, but % still has a role in this and I think there's too much junk prizes odds in there. No big loss this time because I was out of cubes and needed to get an Ability Success Rate +20%, so I used the Recycle Shop instead of the Player Stores, but still
    If you look at the AC scratch page, you'll see that each item has a star rarity next to it (non-indicative of the actual star rarity in-game), with 5 stars being less common and 1 star being most common; full protects happen to be the most common item. Of course it is still mostly RNG, though, as I have done scratches where I use 24 tickets and don't get a single full protect.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jul 24, 2015 at 07:52 AM.

Do special extends on units carry forward? For example, if you special extend a unit at level 3 to provide 10pp, can you then tech extend level 4 to gain an extra 10hp + 3pp while keeping the 10pp from before?

Quote Originally Posted by trojin View Post
    Do special extends on units carry forward? For example, if you special extend a unit at level 3 to provide 10pp, can you then tech extend level 4 to gain an extra 10hp + 3pp while keeping the 10pp from before?
    No, the special extends can only be used at lv.3, lv8, and lv.10, and their bonus is lost when crafting to the next level or to a different recipe.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jul 24, 2015 at 07:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    If you look at the AC scratch page, you'll see that each item has a star rarity next to it (non-indicative of the actual star rarity in-game), with 5 stars being less common and 1 star being most common; full protects happen to be the most common item. Of course it is still mostly RNG, though, as I have done scratches where I use 24 tickets and don't get a single full protect.
    Wow, what a rip-off!!! Almost everything is 4 or 5 stars, leaving too much room for the 1 star POS to come out. SEGA needs to adjust this, people are paying money for this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo McBaggins View Post
    What are the two new categories listed in Communication History? Both are still untranslated.
    Assumption. First is communication history for craft requests you have asked that are completed. (Crafter name and time recorded) Second is communication history for craft requests that you completed for other players. (Crafted-for's name and time recorded)

With Melrondina's partner card, does anyone know if it works the same way as multiple Zenos/Echos does? (Can only have one out at the same time, all count towards the same title)

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Wow, what a rip-off!!! Almost everything is 4 or 5 stars, leaving too much room for the 1 star POS to come out. SEGA needs to adjust this, people are paying money for this shit.
    It's a lottery system, what do you expect?
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey
    Being cool is what's important, and justice is cool!