Page 599 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 9949954958959659759859960060160260964969910991599 ... LastLast
Results 5,981 to 5,990 of 46801

How exactly do I make use of Fortunate Omen? Do I just have to have it out when the crystal is popped? I tried having it out when the final crystals were popped in TD today, but I literally got 0 untekked items.

Quote Originally Posted by omgwtflolbbl View Post
    How exactly do I make use of Fortunate Omen? Do I just have to have it out when the crystal is popped? I tried having it out when the final crystals were popped in TD today, but I literally got 0 untekked items.
    For TD, you would have to have it equipped the entire run. The drops are set on kill and are pretty much just sent to the crystal's drop table until it's broken.

Ah, I never knew that. For regular bosses and stuff, I just have to have it equipped on crystal break though, right?

There is no reverse side for the bingo card this time? or I have to be premium to get reverse side?

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by omgwtflolbbl View Post
    Ah, I never knew that. For regular bosses and stuff, I just have to have it equipped on crystal break though, right?
    Outside of that, yeah, I believe you can just whip it out before a you break a normal boss crystal.

Quote Originally Posted by ruidzh View Post
    There is no reverse side for the bingo card this time? or I have to be premium to get reverse side?

Thanks in advance

Unfortunately, no reverse side.

For Friend Partner traits, does anyone know how long it takes for "Slow Starter" to kick in? I'd like my FP to be aggressive.

I'm aware that FP's are near useless for actual damage output, but I would like mine to be actively doing SOMETHING... rather than just one or two attacks, followed by staring at the enemy for five seconds. :/

Spoiler!

At which NPC shop can I upgrade advance capsule a,b,c to d, e, f? I have a lot of a,b,c capsule,but only 10 for each d,e,f which can only be used for one time.

Quote Originally Posted by shaken963 View Post
    At which NPC shop can I upgrade advance capsule a,b,c to d, e, f? I have a lot of a,b,c capsule,but only 10 for each d,e,f which can only be used for one time.
    Rare Stone Shop Attendant(lady right of the Excube exchange NPC). First option(Refine Shiny Stones) lets you exchange A, B and C for D, E and F.
    シンフイ - Ship02 | Idola ID: 326,467,168

Is it advisable to fork meseta on the sa, na and Il techs or can I get by with the standard stuff until they happen to drop?

What is the fastest way to cast something on myself if I have a thrown talis far away?

Quote Originally Posted by Boltzmann View Post
    Is it advisable to fork meseta on the sa, na and Il techs or can I get by with the standard stuff until they happen to drop?

What is the fastest way to cast something on myself if I have a thrown talis far away?
    Some of them are cheap. Especially the Sa and Na

The fastest way is to enter aim mode and throw a talis at the ground. The other fast way is to switch weapons
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!