Page 622 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 12252257261261962062162262362462563267272211221622 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,220 of 46801

Which Ship has the most number of active English Players

Quote Originally Posted by kleverkarl View Post
    Which Ship has the most number of active English Players
    Ship 2

usually
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Kietsu View Post
    Tundra has Snow Banther and Banshee, which do not count toward Fang Banther and Banshee COs, and vice versa.
    Oh, I'm sorry then, thanks for pointing it out. Never really noticed the difference either in the names or in the physical appearance before, that explains why the droprate for some CO's seemed a bit too low

How important is premium for end-game content or even while you are starting out?

If yes, how can you say that it's important if you can get Shop Pass for 3 days with FUN Scratch? Since trading is the only thing I see that you need to get stronger.

I only want to get strong items and nothing else if I reach end-game and I can not top up since having a credit card a hassle..
    My brother is living in Japan but I do not know if any 7 eleven stores are near him so the chances of topping up is low.
    Last edited by kleverkarl; May 5, 2014 at 08:21 AM.

How important is premium for end-game content or even while you are starting out?

If yes, how can you say that it's important if you can get Shop Pass for 3 days with FUN Scratch? Since trading is the only thing I see that you need to get stronger.

I only want to get strong items and nothing else if I reach end-game and I can not top up since having a credit card a hassle..
    My brother is living in Japan but I do not know if any 7 eleven stores are near him so the chances of topping up is low.
    Instead of getting a shop pass it is a much better deal for your money to get premium, it comes with shop, room, premium drinks, extra 300 storage, premium space for blocks, more fun points per day, more login stamps, etc.

All for 1300 ac per month and even cheaper per month if you get 60 or 90 day.

As for 3 day shop pass from fun scratch, it's best to hold on until you have at least a profitable amount to sell.
    Last edited by Daiyousei; May 5, 2014 at 08:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daiyousei View Post
    Instead of getting a shop pass it is a much better deal for your money to get premium, it comes with shop, room, premium drinks, extra 300 storage, premium space for blocks, more fun points per day, more login stamps, etc.

All for 1300 ac per month and even cheaper per month if you get 60 or 90 day.

As for 3 day shop pass from fun scratch, it's best to hold on until you have at least a profitable amount to sell.
    What will then be the consequence if I can't go premium?.. I can't top up.
    Will there be a large disadvantage when it comes to PvE if I don't get premium?

What will then be the consequence if I can't go premium?.. I can't top up.
    Will there be a large disadvantage when it comes to PvE if I don't get premium?
    I know good players who don't have premium but they are lucky enough to get good weapons from drops, so unless your luck is abysmal I don't see you having a huge disadvantage.

Yeah...

If you're not a casual player, everything is just less of a hassle if your Premium; it's just so much more convenient and efficient to do whatever it is that you want to do, to go where you want to go.

It's not vital by any means, as 10 and 11* items are easy enough to find on your own these days. I hate dealing with grinding and affixing my own stuff because the RNG hates me unless it's boost week. For me, it's been worth the money to avoid the headache by using the 10 and 11* trading passes. If you're the type that likes to make your own gear, then that shouldn't be a problem.

The extra storage is nice, especially with the new OTP storage. I probably won't have to purchase a storage expansion again. The biggest perk for me is being able to join blocks that are 'full' with premium space. It really helps you find the best parties for EQ's.

I'd say it's great to have, but you can still enjoy the endgame without it. I know plenty of people who do.

If your bother is in Japan, he can get preapid Webmoney cards at a lot of different places, it doesn't just have to be 7/11. They're sold at practically all convenience stores.

Or you could open a bank account to get a debit card, and purchase AC through PSO2es on an android phone, or by using bluestacks on your PC. You've got lots of options.

Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion X.XX View Post
    Yeah...

If you're not a casual player, everything is just less of a hassle if your Premium; it's just so much more convenient and efficient to do whatever it is that you want to do, to go where you want to go.
    Yea most of what I wanted from premium was getting into blocks friends are in and the extra storage space, I can't hold all these costumes especially because I have a caseal character and their outfits come in parts.