Page 629 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 12952957961962662762862963063163263967972911291629 ... LastLast
Results 6,281 to 6,290 of 46801

Nope, those don't qualify. Typically, the cheapest items to use as recycle fodder will be clothing. Set the shop filter for clothing, up the rarity to a minimum of 7*. The cheapest items there (aside from the 7 Eleven items) should run about ~120k and will qualify.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious-G View Post
    Q: I want to trade in AC items for a mag recolor ticket. Will the 7eleven items qualify? They are no AC items, so I am guessing no. Them probably not being an option, what would be the cheapest AC items to trade in? Thank you very much!
    Go to the corresponding shop and try to trade your items and see first. Then from there it's pretty much searching the AC items on the player market. Cheapest last time I looked was 140k ish +/- 10 - 30k. To find the cheapest items just search the official jp site to see the current AC items until you find the relatively lowest priced one. Just copy and paste.
    Can't we all just get along?

Alright. Thanks for quick reply you two! Gonna try just that.
    And I don't actually own any 7eleven clothing, so I couldn't try that out, haha.

Q: I have been experiencing a random odd aura effect. at unsequintial intervals my character at it's base(torso) will have a small burst of small yellow circles then a drop from the sky comes down and like wind cascades outward. It happens at random, my npc experiences the effect too. It stop for awhile then it came back.. Imma sit on the camp ship a bit and hopefully get a screenie if no one knows the heck im talking about.
    Laxedrane - Ship 10| Force-70 Hunter-70 Techer-70 Braver-70 Bouncer-70
    Darrin- Ship 10 Ranger-62 Gunner-65 Force-1 Techer-0
    Ismaire- Ship 10 Hunter-51 Braver-51 Bounder-1

Will trying to keep my mag as Karina do much harm? I know Proi and pure mags are the prefered way right now, but I like smacking stuff in the face and having Master Spark as PB. If I understood right how to stop mag from changing form I'd end up with 58/0/107/10/0/0/0, too bad?

You've already done a lot of harm.

You could have raised a 175 t-atk mag and then just spend 8 excubes to switch to Master Spark PB. But I don't know how much s-atk you need for your wand itself so...

Of course, due to the way pb damage is calculated you will not, for whatever reason, lose much damage (if any) on your PB.

Other than discs, are there any other good items to raise a mag's dex?

Quote Originally Posted by Yden View Post
    Other than discs, are there any other good items to raise a mag's dex?
    Disc disc disc and more disc lol
    Can't we all just get along?

Quote Originally Posted by manthisis View Post
    I'm not seeing it unfortunately could you be a bit more specific?
    It's right there in the menu under System (the gears) -> Chat Settings (2nd option)
    By default, you trigger them by Ctrl + F1 to F10, but that can be changed in the control settings.

Quote Originally Posted by Boltzmann View Post
    Will trying to keep my mag as Karina do much harm? I know Proi and pure mags are the prefered way right now, but I like smacking stuff in the face and having Master Spark as PB. If I understood right how to stop mag from changing form I'd end up with 58/0/107/10/0/0/0, too bad?
    If you run that MAG as anything but a male human or either gender of CAST (why would you be doing that at all though) you'd end up with enough T-ATK and S-ATK for the best wands in the game at present.

But, your main and subclass will both have to be pretty close to 70 - if you wanted to run Te/Hu, the best of all smacky-mages, you'd essentially -have- to be 70/70.

So basically if you don't start stacking T-ATK on your Mag right now it's going to be a mess... unless you want to always run Force as either your main or subclass, so you can max T-Atk High Up, Saviour of Silly Mag Builds, located in the ice tree.

As an aside, revamped Master Spark is hilarious. Watching it do 180s in about one second to hit things actually had me laughing in voice chat last night. Ajax Nifta got an even crazier accuracy boost, but it's still kinda garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Rien View Post
    You've already done a lot of harm.

You could have raised a 175 t-atk mag and then just spend 8 excubes to switch to Master Spark PB. But I don't know how much s-atk you need for your wand itself so...

Of course, due to the way pb damage is calculated you will not, for whatever reason, lose much damage (if any) on your PB.
    Aw damn, but the pure T-atk mag just looks so lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Kietsu View Post
    If you run that MAG as anything but a male human or either gender of CAST (why would you be doing that at all though) you'd end up with enough T-ATK and S-ATK for the best wands in the game at present.

But, your main and subclass will both have to be pretty close to 70 - if you wanted to run Te/Hu, the best of all smacky-mages, you'd essentially -have- to be 70/70.

So basically if you don't start stacking T-ATK on your Mag right now it's going to be a mess... unless you want to always run Force as either your main or subclass, so you can max T-Atk High Up, Saviour of Silly Mag Builds, located in the ice tree.
    I see. I've already picked up the T-Atk High Up since I specced Ice as FO, I'm just not sure whether I'll main TE/FI(TE/HU seems to lose some versatility and the support aspect of TE I like) or get back to some combination of FO later, guess I'll have make my mind before wrecking more ravage on my mag.

Thanks both of you.