Quick question.

I have an old character with Ranger at 30. I want to level Gunner to 75 and so on. Should I switch to that character and start it up, or should I just start a Gunner at 1 on my new character and ranger will get to that level anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Ivyn View Post
    In this video what voice it is?
    To me, sounds like the female Unique Voice 09, or 女性追加ボイス31 (Female Extra Voice 31): Tea's voice. Kana Asumi is the VA.

You can find sample voices here: http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/voice/

Quote Originally Posted by MaeIstrom View Post
    Are gunslashes viable as a main weapon? What class or classes would be better with them?
    Gunslashes are excellent weapons; however, their lack of a guard action can be an inconvenience to some.

IMO, Fi/Hu and Ra/Hu are good combos to use gunslashes.

Quote Originally Posted by AtheistPeace View Post
    Quick question.

I have an old character with Ranger at 30. I want to level Gunner to 75 and so on. Should I switch to that character and start it up, or should I just start a Gunner at 1 on my new character and ranger will get to that level anyway?
    If your Ranger skilltree is good, you can go and turn that ranger into a gunner. Ranger's skilltrees requires few modifications to be used by another class. If not, then it's better to start again, this time as a gunner. Check the Gunner thread and the Ranger thread for more information.

Quote Originally Posted by DrCatco View Post
    Gunslashes are excellent weapons; however, their lack of a guard action can be an inconvenience to some.

IMO, Fi/Hu and Ra/Hu are good combos to use gunslashes.

If your Ranger skilltree is good, you can go and turn that ranger into a gunner. Ranger's skilltrees requires few modifications to be used by another class. If not, then it's better to start again, this time as a gunner. Check the Gunner thread and the Ranger thread for more information.

I have like 8 resets from being gone for so long so that will not effect anything. My main thing was I have every available quick EXP quest available on that character, ranger is already 30 so it would gain a few levels and I could boost it quicker than waiting a few more days for all of my refreshes.

But would the EXP starting from Gunner 1/Ranger 1 even out or would having Ranger already at 30 make it higher than I could 1/1?

Quote Originally Posted by Kokonoe View Post
    Which hairstyle is this?

http://i.imgur.com/ZXRKQC2.jpg
    トウシャロング
    Tousha Long

Well guys, when I click on the "Launch PSO2" buttom on tweaker I get the following error:

ERROR -The executable specified is not a valid application for this OS platform.

It's weird because everything was fine yesterday and when I tried to start the game today, it was fucked...

Someone know how to solve this?

No its different i already checked it

Been holding on to seraphy's COs for way long, and now that she may be leaving pso2 lobby for a long time, I'm curious about this one thing.

This CO was completed, but this CO wasn't. Why? How could I fix that?

Note: I have already tried talking to her more than once.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Been holding on to seraphy's COs for way long, and now that she may be leaving pso2 lobby for a long time, I'm curious about this one thing.

This CO was completed, but this CO wasn't. Why? How could I fix that?

Note: I have already tried talking to her more than once.
    I get the feeling that the CO might have been removed, since it's nearly identical to the one that DID complete.

I just checked, seems like it was removed or replaced with the other one, I only have six COs listed there.
    Last edited by Zysets; Aug 4, 2016 at 10:55 AM.