Page 3732 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2732323236323682372237293730373137323733373437353742378238324232 ... LastLast
Results 37,311 to 37,320 of 46801

Just out of curiosity, how much mileage can you get out of FO/TE runnng Plasis Arion JBs with L/Jet Boots TA Short Charge, assuming a Strike Gust Type-0 craft with +0 PP?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    More than likely you haven't unlocked that recipe, yes the game is that kind of BS when it comes to gathering. You just have to keep gathering in the proper location to unlock the achievement that lets you learn the recipe. In this case you have to collect in Shironia and get the 2nd Tier Achievement regard Shironia Bean Sprouts.

The 1st Tier require you to collect 3 Bean Sprouts, that will get you a Tunnels Shellfish Salad. The 2nd Tier you have to collect 15 and you will then get the recipe itself.

gotcha, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedShardy View Post
    how do you unlock Klotho
    His COs become available when the appropriate Time Attack quests unlock as you do Koffie's Exploration Request COs.

Has anyone tried the 30 day , daily CO reset pass to do Klotho's TA's everyday lol... I just used the free one sega gave the other time... for for 300 Japanese yen... its cheap.. but erm anyone.. or is everyone here doing it??

What determines it if the item drop have Ultimate Buster affix or not? I see Ultimate Buster with Emper Embrace and UB with regular boss souls in shop, but I can't find even 1 UB with UQ boss souls. Does it exist and people just bought all them from shop or is it impossible to drop?

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    Has anyone tried the 30 day , daily CO reset pass to do Klotho's TA's everyday lol... I just used the free one sega gave the other time... for for 300 Japanese yen... its cheap.. but erm anyone.. or is everyone here doing it??
    I haven't bought it myself but other people (and me) have 3 Characters+ so resetting TACO's isn't an issue with multiple characters. The more characters you have the more you benefit in different ways. I honestly think it's a waste of money to do those CO resets but if you got the cash to throw then go for it. New Character investments seem like a better deal in the long run (like more Skill Tree Reset passes)

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    What determines it if the item drop have Ultimate Buster affix or not? I see Ultimate Buster with Emper Embrace and UB with regular boss souls in shop, but I can't find even 1 UB with UQ boss souls. Does it exist and people just bought all them from shop or is it impossible to drop?
    as long as it's XH it has a chance to drop, it may be that getting a UQ soul and UB attached together harder to attain via RNG. In most cases it wouldn't matter if the two came together since UB cannot be affixed on to 13* and above weapons. It's mainly a 1-12* weapon kind of thing and with how easy they're handing out 13*'s there would be basically no point in investing into a 12* weapon with UB (even then UB is limited on where it's full effect)

Ultimate Buster drops from 71+ mobs, excluding UQ, and UQ mobs itself, and can be added only on 12 star or lower weapons.

Until it becomes possible to get Soul Receptor and a UQ soul onto the same weapon it won't be possible to get UQ soul + Ultimate Buster.