Page 3756 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2756325636563706374637533754375537563757375837593766380638564256 ... LastLast
Results 37,551 to 37,560 of 46801
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Would be a better idea to link the full body shot next time. Either way it is part of the character's basewear, デニムスカート[Ba]. Easy to tell because of how flush the necklace is with the character's body nothing can get that close without clipping issues.
    Oh, thank you.
    I saw it on a friend's retweet, didn't know there's a full body shot

Thanks again.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

EDIT: Derp nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    when can we dl the 3gb patch?

i mean, do we have to wait until the server goes bk up to download it?
    The patch is usually available from the official launcher at about 14:00 JST.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jul 25, 2017 at 01:12 PM.

So, as far as I know, the fastest way to earn Meseta outside of AC Scratching until your wallet is burning in a fire is to play the Affixing game. In general, what's the most efficient way to affix for cash?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    So, as far as I know, the fastest way to earn Meseta outside of AC Scratching until your wallet is burning in a fire is to play the Affixing game. In general, what's the most efficient way to affix for cash?
    My guess? Specialized units. Lots of shit with a single stat on it. But that's just a guess from someone who can't read the market for shit. I just kinda throw up whatever junk I find in the field for a price I think is appropriate given other stuff being sold.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    15 Hours from now you can play, assuming no issues during maint and whatnot.
    Well I'll catch up on some Netflix & Marvel Heroes till then
    playerID: redPG
    PSN: redPGC
    XB1: redPG
    Ship 2,4,6

what's with the bugged tweaker update? there was something wrong with the official launcher as well...

well, whatever has happened, I lost most of my game files. I wasn't even able to access/download the game via the PSO2 launcher, but i found a workaround by simply doing a tweaker scan for missing files and then it started re-downloading the courrupted game files

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    what's with the bugged tweaker update? there was something wrong with the official launcher as well...

well, whatever has happened, I lost most of my game files. I wasn't even able to access/download the game via the PSO2 launcher, but i found a workaround by simply doing a tweaker scan for missing files and then it started re-downloading the courrupted game files
    SEGA changed the URL for its patches, which broke things.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    SEGA changed the URL for its patches, which broke things.
    Unsurprising to say the least. Oh well that warning about how things might go to shit when Episode 5's patch comes wasn't there for nothing.

I stopped playing around the time that Yamato came out last year. What's the fastest/most reliable way to get 12 star units? They're good for FI but there doesn't seem to be a way of getting them that isn't just a grind. I tried Episode 1 of the new LQ for a while but never saw a single one drop even with all the boosts.