I find it more curious that if not enough apos/something whatever are defeated, you get Falz Loser to show up anyway.

Except that it's just an imitation and his drop list is nerfed.

Just a quick one, has enemy health been nerfed at normal difficulty since 2013?

I remember bosses putting up a bit of a fight back then but now, on both fresh classes and fresh characters I'm being able to just stand in the boss' face and spam arts to out DPS race them, I remember having to dodge around, just guard and heal a lot before and getting almost 1 shot by some moves but it doesn't seem to be the case anymore.

Took on the emergency mission with the "double falze" and something or other "darkness" just now with my level 23 class and the armour you get free in episode 4 and he was doing all this fancy stuff that looked hard to dodge, but it all did 1 damage per hit.

At first I thought my mag might be effecting things, but I've got the same thing happening on my fresh character whose mag hasn't even been fed yet.

Does the game get back to a normal sort of difficulty in the harder difficulties or is everything on level parity a curb stomp battle in the player's favour now?

Any other ways of gettin' Photon Boosters except of CM?

Quote Originally Posted by Iduno View Post

I remember bosses putting up a bit of a fight back then but now, on both fresh classes and fresh characters I'm being able to just stand in the boss' face and spam arts to out DPS race them, I remember having to dodge around, just guard and heal a lot before and getting almost 1 shot by some moves but it doesn't seem to be the case anymore.

Took on the emergency mission with the "double falze" and something or other "darkness" just now with my level 23 class and the armour you get free in episode 4 and he was doing all this fancy stuff that looked hard to dodge, but it all did 1 damage per hit.

At first I thought my mag might be effecting things, but I've got the same thing happening on my fresh character whose mag hasn't even been fed yet.

Does the game get back to a normal sort of difficulty in the harder difficulties or is everything on level parity a curb stomp battle in the player's favour now?
    Back when you (well all of us, really) were new to the game, you didn't know what to expect. The game & its enemies were foreign. How our attacks behaved were unexpected.
    Now that you've been playing for months/years, you know exactly what to do against old enemies. Classes & Player PAs have been tweaked/buffed since the game's launch.
    If you're playing Summoner that could also be why the game seems easy right now. I've seen Lv20 summoners (no subclass) do over 150k & Lv40 (less than Lv25 sub class) ones do over 400k on an enemy's weakspot... which is just absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Title rewards?

Spoiler!

Arks Level 3 may also have played a part into the Double + Profound Darkness run.

You get a few from title rewards, and they're a rare reward from the featured quest boxes.

The solo extreme quest drops them on rare occasions.

That means you're starting to get good.

But really, SEGA are actively adding new equipments for lower-tier difficulty, so starting players can access bigger arsenal early to their liking, bunch of them are even very strong for their own good.
    Last edited by wefwq; Feb 5, 2016 at 10:27 PM.

Title Rewards and late Episode 3 Matterboards reward a few

Featured Quest rewards can be one as well
    SHIP 02 - PokeminMaster
    Lucinova - Deuman - 75 Hu, 55 Fi, 75 Fo, 80 Te, 80 Bo, 75 Su, 80 He
    Aura - CAST - 75 Fo, 77 Te
    Sylvia - CAST - 75 Ra, 76 Br

and the armour you get free in episode 4 and he was doing all this fancy stuff that looked hard to dodge, but it all did 1 damage per hit.
    The units are why. Higher difficulties will scale the damage up dramatically as enemy ATK rises much faster than your DEF. By VH you should be two-three shot or so.