Quote Originally Posted by Kole View Post
    hey is WB glitched? I'm getting the same dmg whether it's normal (red) or nerfed (blue)
    Wait, what? SEGA nerfed WB? Will we have a decent game at last? YEEEEEEEESSSSS!!1!1

Jokes aside, it was probably a glitch. I didn't notice anything weird when I used it. If after the maintenance you see is still bugged, take some screenshot and/or videos to examine them.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Been searching and can't find an answer...
    Does anyone know what is written on Monomates/Dimates/Trimates?
    I already know the red text is the number, but what's the black text? It's different on all 3 and I can't find a good image of what it says on there.

Spoiler!

EDIT: Nevermind. It just hit me that it's "Mono Mate" in the ARKS font.
    Last edited by [Ayumi]; Apr 5, 2016 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DrCatco View Post
    Wait, what? SEGA nerfed WB? Will we have a decent game at last? YEEEEEEEESSSSS!!1!1

Jokes aside, it was probably a glitch. I didn't notice anything weird when I used it. If after the maintenance you see is still bugged, take some screenshot and/or videos to examine them.
    Yeah I'll test on Ex again after (I was only doing 66k without and 81k with on headshots)

Edit: *checks WB resist stat* huh, that matches with 120% close enough

hey guys, I've been away from the game for about 2 years now and lots have changed.
    Whats the best quest to level up to cap now? Currently lv6X, used to be AQ spam with PSE bursts but seems that has changed and noone does AQ anymore?
    Also whats a quick way to farm some new gear? still using my old 10* set but it seems outdated by the standards now
    PSO2 Ship 02
    レンデチャン 75 Fo | 75 Te | 60 Gu | 60 Ra | 75 Hu | 75 Fi | 75 Br | 75 Bo Caseal
    ID: レンデ

Quote Originally Posted by Rende View Post
    hey guys, I've been away from the game for about 2 years now and lots have changed.
    Whats the best quest to level up to cap now? Currently lv6X, used to be AQ spam with PSE bursts but seems that has changed and noone does AQ anymore?
    Also whats a quick way to farm some new gear? still using my old 10* set but it seems outdated by the standards now
    Still AQ.
    Saiki set can be obtained from Bonus Quest.
    13*s can be obtained from farming stones. Ex: Ares stones from Anga in UQ for Ares 13*s.

VHAQ your way to level 70+, XHEQ also net very good EXP but make sure you're not being deadweight so you don't get yelled at.

Some *11~ *12 are still pretty good, in fact some may rival low-tier *13.
    Bunch of *13 can be obtained from collecting stones, those stones mainly come from defeating certain enemy, clearing map-specific e-trial or clearing certain quest.

For unit, some *10 are still "good".
    There's free *11 units from NPC Zieg, i think it's pretty good but bunch of people will say otherwise, well it's free though so don't expect much.
    Bonus quest able to give you *11 units, saiki are among of them. Save up gold ticket and do bunch of bonus quest, bonus quest also net you some stones that you can trade for *12 and *13 weapons too.

thanks for the tips guys, I have heard some people saying its better to solo AQ? why is that so? What about the Level up quest? is it not as good for exp?
    PSO2 Ship 02

thanks for the tips guys, I have heard some people saying its better to solo AQ? why is that so? What about the Level up quest? is it not as good for exp?
    AQ:
    - 100% EXP boost all the time
    - Easy PSE trigger
    - Enemies are cakewalk EXP pinatta, even on risk 50
    - Almost free to enter and play
    - Choose map/enemy type to your liking
    - Single party so you don't have to worry that no one are playing the quest

LvQ:
    - Only 50% EXP boost
    - Lower difficulty has somewhat low EXP
    - Harder PSE trigger
    - If the current level up quest suck, you have no choice
    - Have to be on 6+ players map to be effective

it's still advised to get some party member to run AQ so while PSE you get more enemy spawn.

thanks! i didnt know they changed AQ so much.
    PSO2 Ship 02

After watching that Pocari Sweat advert on the monitors, time to buy.

Thanks SEGA, I didn't realize I needed it until now.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯