Quote Originally Posted by electrolytes View Post
    Are rare bosses more frequent when there are more people that initially teleport?
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    @LonelyGaruga

I'll have to admit that it would be a better idea now (and a cheaper one) to use Diabo Soul instead of HP boost since it's only a difference of 10 HP and it gives you more benefits, might do that with my future Saki set.

That being said, I would never recommend crafting units just for the sake of adding 3 PP on a unit. Been playing as a Fo / Te for almost a year now and there hasn't been one instance where I was in a situation where 9 PP could have made a difference that would have justified all the time and money that it takes to craft units. Sure you can have it done by other people, but it's still very expensive just for 9 PP.

As for needing only 700 HP, it depends on how you play. If you're always playing with others who are willing to use their moons every time you get killed due to a bad camera angle or just the fact that you can't see 360 degrees on a map at any given time, then yes, 700 HP will do the trick. But if you're like me and any other completionists, you'll want to do all the client orders, Ark Quests, Story Quests, etc.., you'll be soloing a lot with NPCs, meaning that you're the primary target now. So more HP means more chances on getting that S-Ranking for that client order and not using a doll or redo a quest.

Also, you try to kill Diabo Igrithys alone as a Fo / Te with 700 HP and let me know how that turned out
    PP craft adds +10 per unit now. HP craft similarly adds +100 HP per unit. New crafting recipes. I guess you aren't up to date on crafting so I won't say anything more on that outside of expense not being a reason to not suggest something. If it's too expensive, that's their call.

I play with barely over 500 HP and have little issue with deaths occurring anywhere, solo or MPA. I don't UQ much (haven't run a single UQ on my Fo/Te because I'm running AQs for level 17 SHAQ discs first), but a friend of mine that does has little issue with just 1 HP crafted unit and the other two being PP, with no HP affixes. That puts their character at about 610 HP. Factually speaking, no, it is not dependent on how you play, it's dependent on how lacking in skill and/or equipment you are. 500-600 range is enough. If it is not, improve your skills or your damage. 700+ is overkill unless you're a human/cast with Diabo Soul affixed, in which case you get it without losing anything.

There's no benefit in a solo Diabo Igrithys at all and no situation where you should solo it, unlike every other quest type (barring EQs). The relevance is about on par with asking me to solo a TD as a counterargument. Not that solo Diabo is even difficult, it's just a waste of time. 700 HP would be enough to always survive an attack, which puts the fight as something I'd rate as far less difficult or skill-intensive than anything MH pulls. So your little challenge is neither something sensible or something that requires much in the way of skill. It's childish.

Sure 500-600hp is usually enough for a single attack, but you couldn't pay me to use my fully attack affixed crafted Saiki units in UQ, just no. I made some semi-tanky units (Zieg with Ragne/Tech3/Spi3/Sta3) just for using FO in UQ because there are too many bullshit combo attacks for me to care about every last t-atk. Maybe I just suck or something, but after 12 hours of anga farm, I'm not going to be playing terribly well enough to pay attention to garongos rolling at me from multiple angles while anga is in his bitch slap mode. To note, without deband cast on me, anga slap can still deal over 700 damage to me, so if you feel like dying to OHKO just because you didn't catch a glimpse in time, be my guest!

I was told by my friend that they were getting the +100 HP unit to avoid getting killed by two-hit combos from mobs, so I don't know what's going on there, since that would imply enemy mob attacks ranged in the 300 area. Which seems about right to me, they did about 200 damage to me as a Te/Hu. Didn't get combo'd much either.

Maybe your MPA isn't wiping the enemies out quickly enough? I dunno. They seemed to die quickly to me.

The problem isn't really the enemies, it's mostly stuff like Anga's slap. If it decides to critical, it can easily score over 600 damage.

aren't timed ability on naberius UQ have HP bonus?
    like 60-80hp per unit (depend on the recipe)

a FO/TE without hp affix should have at least 700+ hp on UQ with those timed ability.
    Last edited by Alma; Feb 8, 2015 at 04:15 PM.

I haven't played PSO2 is over a year, but I've been curious... Is a melee Gunslash build feasible? What's the best one?
    I wrote an AC purchasing guide for JP PSO2 a long time ago. I don't play PSO2 anymore, but I still play Blue Burst sometimes. Maybe I'll catch you on there!

So....I bought some AC earlier through PSO2es and now that I'm back online I notice I'ts not reflecting in game. (Have the receipt from Google Play Store)

My past experiences as usually happens instantly...

Where would I need to go to have this looked into?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    So....I bought some AC earlier through PSO2es and now that I'm back online I notice I'ts not reflecting in game. (Have the receipt from Google Play Store)

My past experiences as usually happens instantly...

Where would I need to go to have this looked into?
    Did it show up in your balance/get an in-game confirmation when you were PSO2es? If it didn't, you may be able to contact Google to get a refund since the transaction didn't properly go through.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Did it show up in your balance/get an in-game confirmation when you were PSO2es? If it didn't, you may be able to contact Google to get a refund since the transaction didn't properly go through.
    That I don't remember...i just know I went to AC Shop in pso2es clicked on AC ....selected the amount of AC i wanted allowed me to select the payment choice i wanted and it said Payment Successful.

Which is the same thing I always do

Edit: Google Play sent me a receipt on it although doesn't seem to be the issue.
    Last edited by Dark Emerald EXE; Feb 8, 2015 at 05:02 PM.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    That I don't remember...i just know I went to AC Shop in pso2es clicked on AC ....selected the amount of AC i wanted allowed me to select the payment choice i wanted and it said Payment Successful.

Which is the same thing I always do
    Even if you get payment successful, if it disconnects before the AC balance shows up in PSO2es, you won't get the AC but will still be charged, like getting double charged when you accidentally double click when buying something online when the site is lagging.
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 8, 2015 at 05:05 PM.