Page 519 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 1941946950951651751851952052152252956961910191519 ... LastLast
Results 5,181 to 5,190 of 46801

Conversion, transaction, handling, management, markup for profit, etc.

You're not paying the $20/¥2k directly to Sega/WebMoney corp for 2k AC/WB, you're paying someone to go and get it for you.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

I have a question about ds gear. The description sounds rather lackluster, it it worth the 1 point tbh? Also is pp slayer percent based increase or static?
    Last edited by Atlantis419; Apr 3, 2014 at 09:58 AM.

Anyone have advice (tips) for making fodders for 3 slot units + weapons?
    Can't we all just get along?

Prepare a whole bunch of goats.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantis419 View Post
    I have a question about ds gear. The description sounds rather lackluster, it it worth the 1 point tbh? Also is pp slayer percent based increase or static?
    It's extra damage and builds gear by itself if you release it. Also boosts the range of Chaos Riser.

PP Slayer is static. The bonuses for each level can be seen using Gardios's skill simulator.
    Quote Originally Posted by skyly View Post
    Anyone have advice (tips) for making fodders for 3 slot units + weapons?
    Get two items with the Soul you want, and one with the Stat III you want. Combine them for 60/50/100.

If they're really cheap for two slots, go ahead and try to combine them that way for 51/42/85

Once you've got the Soul on your target weapon and two fodders with Soul/Stat3/x, buy a Stat Boost and +20% for guaranteed 3s gear
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Hmm... I guess I'll put it here...

Question: Will the Average S Charge or Weak S Charge of Braver Class affect other weapons with charges? (ex. Assault Buster of Partizan Hunter Class) or will it only affect Katana Charges only?

Quote Originally Posted by SakuRei View Post

Question: Will the Average S Charge or Weak S Charge of Braver Class affect other weapons with charges? (ex. Assault Buster of Partizan Hunter Class) or will it only affect Katana Charges only?
    I believe any attack is charged, that include Fo/Te's technique charge.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by SakuRei View Post

Yes, they affect everything that can be charged.

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    Get two items with the Soul you want, and one with the Stat III you want. Combine them for 60/50/100.

If they're really cheap for two slots, go ahead and try to combine them that way for 51/42/85

Once you've got the Soul on your target weapon and two fodders with Soul/Stat3/x, buy a Stat Boost and +20% for guaranteed 3s gear
    I will simply add some more to this. If using Stamina Boost, giving 45hp, you have the option of going budget with stamina II (40hp), by having Stamina I on both fooder and the target. Having a stat1 3 time in the pool give a Stat2 80% creation/affix succes, which become 100% with the already being used 20% booster. For reference, Stamina III is only 50hp. Simply shop until you find a soul or Stat3 with the desired stat1 for a reasonable price, then make your fooder.

Sadly, less rewarding when using spirita II (3pp) or even spirita III (4pp), when Spirita Boost is 5pp. And for the other Atk Boost, well, everyone already use the corresponding atk stat anyways...
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

For those of you who make high quality pso2 videos, what software/settings do you use?

Mine look very meh after rendering.