SOoo If I wanna Download PSO2 on a new PC I have to use VPN while its downloading, right?
    or can I just PSO2 Tweaker everything from start to finish?

Quote Originally Posted by Aquanos View Post
    SOoo If I wanna Download PSO2 on a new PC I have to use VPN while its downloading, right?
    Can you access the official site?
    If you can, then y ou don't need to use any VPN service.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Aquanos View Post
    http://arks-layer.com/setup.php

If you dont mind using Bit Torrent this could save you a lot of time.

♪ ♂ + ♀ ♪

Would it be possible to get a Vibras Bow in Shironian Pandemonium SH assuming that you get regular Vibrace, not Yuga? (Gotten regular a couple of times already)
    Or can you only get during the Mining Base EQ?

Quote Originally Posted by Oemz View Post
    Would it be possible to get a Vibras Bow in Shironian Pandemonium SH assuming that you get regular Vibrace, not Yuga? (Gotten regular a couple of times already)
    Or can you only get during the Mining Base EQ?
    It is possible, since it is an enemy drop; I got like 2 of them, along with the Launcher and Rod. Yuga also drops it.
    Last edited by Anduril; Mar 1, 2015 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JYuzuriha View Post
    I'm going to try and become a Gunner / Hunter because I heard it was good. Is that fine?

Gunner/Hunter is not really that great compared to Gunner/Ranger ever since the Stylish JA Bonus nerf.

The ranger tree just lends itself to the Gunner playstyle now. You can benefit from Standing Snipe during Satellite Aim spam, and a lot of the Gunner's power has been put into Chain Trigger, which gives it heavy synergy with Weak Bullet (You want high numbers? This is how you get high numbers).

Still, if it's what you want to do; all power to you!
    Outside of weak points Gu/Hu may do slightly better. Automate Halfline can pick up some slack in regards to keeping up Perfect Keeper, and Massive Hunter is always great.
    But I don't think you'll ever perform as well as a Gu/Ra.

Quote Originally Posted by JYuzuriha View Post
    Also what kinds of things should I feed my mag?
    I heard it was permanent forever so I'm really nervous about giving it anything to eat xD
    If you're going Gunner, you want Ranged Attack levels on the MAG.

Feed it Ranged weapons (Assault Rifles, Twin Machine Guns, Launchers), and then when its Dexterity gets too close to leveling up, feed it a Mushroom Chair. This will slightly increase its ranged attack and lower its Dexterity. Ideally you want it to have 190 Ranged Attack and 0 everything else.

I have all the ships on stats Unknown. Any ideas? Maintenance? Servers down?

I'm still logged on in the game.

Earlier today there was some trouble with the proxy. I turned it off, so I don't actually know if it has been fixed yet. So it may be that there's still a problem with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Serinah View Post
    Gunner/Hunter is not really that great compared to Gunner/Ranger ever since the Stylish JA Bonus nerf.

The ranger tree just lends itself to the Gunner playstyle now. You can benefit from Standing Snipe during Satellite Aim spam, and a lot of the Gunner's power has been put into Chain Trigger, which gives it heavy synergy with Weak Bullet (You want high numbers? This is how you get high numbers).

Still, if it's what you want to do; all power to you!
    Outside of weak points Gu/Hu may do slightly better. Automate Halfline can pick up some slack in regards to keeping up Perfect Keeper, and Massive Hunter is always great.
    But I don't think you'll ever perform as well as a Gu/Ra.

If you're going Gunner, you want Ranged Attack levels on the MAG.

Feed it Ranged weapons (Assault Rifles, Twin Machine Guns, Launchers), and then when its Dexterity gets too close to leveling up, feed it a Mushroom Chair. This will slightly increase its ranged attack and lower its Dexterity. Ideally you want it to have 190 Ranged Attack and 0 everything else.

Thank you so much for the detailed reply!

I really appreciate your input and if you say Gunner / Ranger is better then I will try that c:

I don't want to be a burden in parties xD

Are weak shots when you aim for enemy heads?