I was browsing swiki, and some of the comments got me wondering, how usable is Sagephus Arion's Sakura Endo Type-0 on a FI/HU?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    I was browsing swiki, and some of the comments got me wondering, how usable is Sagephus Arion's Sakura Endo Type-0 on a FI/HU?
    1592 pow/sec but no main class bonus so that knocks it down to a flat 1447 pow/sec. Should be about 2% better than a non-TAJA Gear 3 Orchestra using Astra TDs, and quite some way behind BHS. More PP efficient than BHS of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    1592 pow/sec but no main class bonus so that knocks it down to a flat 1447 pow/sec. Should be about 2% better than a non-TAJA Gear 3 Orchestra using Astra TDs, and quite some way behind BHS. More PP efficient than BHS of course.
    Alright. I hear it's supposed to be really good on FI/BR, though. That just opens more options as to what Arion to get (after the TDs, of course, because FACET FOLIA, JESUS).
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    And no katana gear so its even less dps.
    Alright. I hear it's supposed to be really good on FI/BR, though. That just opens more options as to what Arion to get (after the TDs, of course, because FACET FOLIA, JESUS).
    If utilize limit break, should be strong and squishy xD
    Last edited by LancerFate; Apr 11, 2017 at 07:46 PM.

Oh it's good for sure. Without a doubt, in LB it'll be better than a Br/Hu's Sakura-0, just that Fi/Hu has even better options which is why it's regarded as top melee DPS.

Also, is it possible to use Potential Switch to change over to a Weaponoid Potential?

As long as you have the required Weaponoid Boosters, then yes.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

Any documentations on plugin system? I'm making one but can't see it on the list, tho it loads if put in /plugins folder.
    Attachment 41084

Was it a bad idea to contact Sega? Lol will they ban me?

Quote Originally Posted by Halaniwa View Post
    Was it a bad idea to contact Sega? Lol will they ban me?
    Not necessarily, but they certainly won't actually assist you if your IP is outside of Japan.