Quote Originally Posted by Skyly View Post
    What does this mean - 以降 10ごと. I'm trying to obtain ミートレーション through NPC gift but I'm unsure of how to get them. I know it involves filling the NPC gauge up by doing COs and using the NPC in quest but I never get the item I want from the NPC after the present icon is over their head.
    You only get rations after the NPC has given you all of their specific gifts by reaching max affection with them; there are a total of 10 gifts they will give you before the start giving you rations. For that specific ration type, you need to raise the affection of NPCs that use Striking weapons, ie. Zeno, Patty, Revelle, Josef, Lottie, Ohza, Azanami, and Katori.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    You only get rations after the NPC has given you all of their specific gifts by reaching max affection with them; there are a total of 10 gifts they will give you before the start giving you rations. For that specific ration type, you need to raise the affection of NPCs that use Striking weapons, ie. Zeno, Patty, Revelle, Josef, Lottie, Ohza, Azanami, and Katori.
    You answered everything I needed to know. I was unsure of when I would start to get the rations. Thanks for the information!
    Can't we all just get along?

How does the daily triboost tick down?

Sometimes I log in and I'm only down 5% and the timer restarts at 23:59:59 but other times I'm down several %

Quote Originally Posted by tayuku View Post
    How does the daily triboost tick down?

Sometimes I log in and I'm only down 5% and the timer restarts at 23:59:59 but other times I'm down several %
    From what I understand your daily triboost will keep on decreasing by 5% every 24hrs if you don't do any dailys that increases the daily triboost.

how can i do soro COs , i did all the boys missions and i dont see him . im sure i did something wrong :/

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    how can i do soro COs , i did all the boys missions and i dont see him . im sure i did something wrong :/
    SORO has one CO that is part of Itsuki's CO chain that starts after you get his weapon camo. Also, keep in mind that if you did not complete RINA's CO that gave her weapon camo, SORO will not show up.

im sure i did all RINA COs i have her camo and still not see SORO

im sure i did all RINA COs i have her camo and still not see SORO
    You did go to the cafe right?

yes i always go there while i wait for EQs

yes i always go there while i wait for EQs
    Don't know what to tell you then. He showed up immediately after I accepted the mission to talk to SORO from Itsuki.