use the mirror : pso2m.swiki.jp
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    It seems so.
    use the mirror : pso2m.swiki.jp
    Ty =)

Newb question: Is there a way to gift items in this game?

Quote Originally Posted by Shade_Koopa View Post
    Newb question: Is there a way to gift items in this game?
    You can buy Cardboard Boxes to put in other players' MyRooms and put items in them. However, I believe you need Premium to put things in Cardboard Boxes.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    You can buy Cardboard Boxes to put in other players' MyRooms and put items in them. However, I believe you need Premium to put things in Cardboard Boxes.
    I see, so if I have premium, how does it work? I see two types of boxew available for purchase in the fun shop. I see a pre box and a cardboard box. What is the difference and how do I use it?

Quote Originally Posted by Shade_Koopa View Post
    I see, so if I have premium, how does it work? I see two types of boxew available for purchase in the fun shop. I see a pre box and a cardboard box. What is the difference and how do I use it?
    They are the same, they just look different. To use the box, go to the recipient's MyRoom, go to their console, and place the box like you would a Room Item in your own room. Then interact with the box and select an item to place in it. The owner of the MyRoom can then interact with the box to take the item out.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Got a question regarding the free salon passes in the latest bingo. They're named エステ無料パス. The free salon passes we normally get are named エステ利用パス. Is there any difference between the two?

Riyou (利用) pass are used generally by premium users, it allows them to use the salon, go outside, look at their chars and go back to the salon for fine-tuning. (for 59 minutes)
    Free passes (無料) can be obtained through campaigns and used even by non premium users. But then you can't go back into the salon for fine-tuning.
    (as far as I know it's the main difference)
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Well, that's interesting. Who would have thought they would give out the AC Salon passes on the Bingo.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Well, that's interesting. Who would have thought they would give out the AC Salon passes on the Bingo.
    Shh, don't let Sega know their mistake. If they find out, they'll pull an emergency maintenance & replace our "Full" Salon Passes with TriBoost 50% 's.

Spoiler!