Page 3740 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2740324036403690373037373738373937403741374237433750379038404240 ... LastLast
Results 37,391 to 37,400 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    yeah I know this.. but erm things like ... the skill ring shop says needs 3 garnets and some rocks...
    If I get lazy to farm lol .. there a way to quick switch for stuff
    You can buy Skill Rings from Player Shops, but most materials needed to make and grind Skill Rings cannot be traded or bought and must be farmed personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Those are from an item code that comes with the compiled Episode 0 manga.
    Are those like the Ragol stuff, unable to sell in shop?

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Are those like the Ragol stuff, unable to sell in shop?
    Typically, items from codes included in books and CDs are sellable unless they are a specific trade item, like ARKS Badges; in this case, the item codes give you four Episode Zero Memories which themselves won't be sellable, but there may not be a restriction on selling the items that you can trade them for if past trade items from books and CDs are an indication (ie. Yellow ARKS Badges were not sellable, but you could sell the PSPo2 costumes that you could get with them) there is no trade restriction on the items you trade the Zero Memories for, as seen during one of the trailers in the Livestream.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jul 17, 2017 at 03:30 PM.

And what about CDJapan? Are they customs-friendly?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    The times I've ordered from them, I've had no problems; however, they ship by weight, so, for example, they estimate that the shipping cost of a single copy of the Ep.0 manga via DHL(the same shipping as Amazon.co.jp) to the US would be 2350JPY (as opposed to Amazon's 950JPY) because it weighs 328g. They do have more shipping options available, though.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jul 17, 2017 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Their shipping goes from Japan Post to your local postal system, with the package entering customs like a normal piece of international mail send by your family from another country or something. (Because really, it's just a piece of normal international mail/package.)

So, customs friendly or not depends on your country's customs.

If you're located in the US, customs don't usually do anything to your packages unless you're importing a few hundred thousand dollars worth of goods. If you're located in Canada, I heard they are slowing down SAL delivery speed on purpose or something cause they're not making money from it? Dunno. No idea about any other countries.
    Last edited by Alenoir; Jul 17, 2017 at 06:12 PM.

anyone know how often one has to leave/disconnect to get in trouble under the new policy? I recently crashed out of a Phantom God rematch and got curious because i remember that the game treats disconnects and leaving as the same. I don't crash or disconnect often but sometimes the game will stop responding during an EQ and got curious as to how lenient on it Sega seems to be.

is there a way to get the codes without having to get the manga

I have a friend who gets 703 error when trying to register anybody ever seen that before?

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedShardy View Post
    is there a way to get the codes without having to get the manga
    Get them from someone else? Otherwise, tough luck.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]