Page 4153 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3153365340534103414341504151415241534154415541564163420342534653 ... LastLast
Results 41,521 to 41,530 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    And I was suppose to guess that you have phrase weak how since you didn't post your affixes like I originally asked (-‸ლ) ? Anyway, doesn't matter, assuming that your EPD was at +35 in those screenshots and that you've disclosed all of your affixes, then it should have been 3~5% more powerful than your Atra Rod.

Speaking of which, I find it a little too convenient that we only have 2 screenshots of a game where even powerful rare weapons have damage variation. Back in the days where I was comparing my old weapon Vs my new one, I did recordings of a boss fight, hitting the same spot with a precise tech, re-watched that video , took notes of 10 non-crit attacks from each weapon and calculated an average. Not saying that you purposely showed a pic of your EPD at a lower damage variation and the Atra Rod at a higher one, but hey, random is random.
    i will make it crystal clear for you since you don't seem to be able to figure out even the simplest of things.

1) my original damage calc comparison had the affixes explicitly specified.
    2) i've given you two separate sets of information showing that EPD is weaker than Atra (my damage calc and my in-game pics)
    3) my in-game pic comparison was with a WEAKER affix on Atra rod than is now possible and EPD still lost
    4) both screenshots show crits which is always 100% of the possible damage so no average is ever needed. that's why you compare crits in pso2 (if you didn't know, which you didn't)
    5) you do not need to compare "averages" to begin with when both weapons have the same crit chance and no crit dmg modifier like some fi weps do.
    then it should have been 3~5% more powerful than your Atra Rod.
    no.

i've attached the damage calc itself, stare at it all you want. the pot for epd is 2 for phrase weak, the actual multiplier is a separate tab below that shows 1.45. atra's includes S affix and phrase weak. what more do you want from me to show that you are wrong

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    i will make it crystal clear for you since you don't seem to be able to figure out even the simplest of things.

2) i've given you two separate sets of information showing that EPD is weaker than Atra (my damage calc and my in-game pics)
    3) my in-game pic comparison was with a WEAKER affix on Atra rod than is now possible and EPD still lost
    4) both screenshots show crits which is always 100% of the possible damage so no average is ever needed. that's why you compare crits in pso2 (if you didn't know, which you didn't)
    5) you do not need to compare "averages" to begin with when both weapons have the same crit chance and no crit dmg modifier like some fi weps do.

no.

i've attached the damage calc itself, stare at it all you want. the pot for epd is 2 for phrase weak, the actual multiplier is a separate tab below that shows 1.45. atra's includes S affix and phrase weak. what more do you want from me to show that you are wrong
    why do you have to destroy this man's dreams????? all he wanted to do was believe his hard earned EPD plus thirty five was superior to some freebie hand out that SEGA gave out. FEELS THE FEELS.

no.

Oh my god, the old damage calculator, I can't believe that I forgot about this. Haven't used this since I got my OG Austere Rod back in EP3, looks like they've kept up with the updates too.

Admittedly, it's hard to argue with this tool (compared to your lack of information). I will however ask you 2 questions regarding your stats:

1- How did you get 22.59% for Atra's Pot?
    2- This is off-topic, but how much T-ATK on your units to have 2954 off-weapon T-ATK?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Oh my god, the old damage calculator, I can't believe that I forgot about this. Haven't used this since I got my OG Austere Rod back in EP3, looks like they've kept up with the updates too.

Admittedly, it's hard to argue with this tool (compared to your lack of information). I will however ask you 2 questions regarding your stats:

2- This is off-topic, but how much T-ATK on your units to have 2954 off-weapon T-ATK?
    what is your end goal to all this? It hurts to read this conversation anymore man (oh well dont read it then), i mean come on dude

you aren't reading my fucking post for shit
    atra's includes S affix and phrase weak.
    my units have 165atk, 185atk, 190atk on weila/izane/union.

you aren't reading my fucking post for shit

my units have 165atk, 185atk, 190atk on weila/izane/union.
    I added phrase weak into the mix, just don't see how you go to 22.59%.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

As indicated in his image, "Atra 4/2/3... phrase weak" means:

Atra Pot: 10%
    S1: 4%
    S2: 2%
    S3: 3%
    Phrase Weak: 2%

1.1x1.04x1.02x1.03x1.02=1.225924128, so ~22.59%
    Last edited by Anduril; Jul 13, 2018 at 02:25 PM.

What does Techer go best paired with?

1.1*1.04*1.02*1.03*1.02 = 1.225924128

i linked the calculator for a reason. i listed the affixes in my original post in the original screenshot, they are shown in the image of the calc, they are shown in the link to the calc. i can only assume you are trolling or genuinely do not give a shit about being educated when you are WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by Salavtore View Post
    What does Techer go best paired with?
    Te/Hu for easy going bonking with stable DPS

Te/Fi Te/Br and Te/Su for hybrids with a little more shaky DPS