Spoiler!
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Spoiler!
    Ah yes,the fabled milf weapons.
    Are these 14*s or 13*s?

Are 14*s gonna have CFs too?

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Are these 14*s or 13*s?

I believe those are the *13 Astra series, and no, they stated that it will only drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Are these 14*s or 13*s?

Astra series are ★13 weapons and ★12 units. Good luck, have fun hunting Vegas Illusia.

Will Esca Ragne have an increase in appearance rate during boost week?
    Last edited by KingSasuke; Dec 5, 2016 at 03:52 PM.

Hey, I did a random SG Scratch to see what is was like and got an EX Triboost. What is this?
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

Quote Originally Posted by Mattykins View Post
    Hey, I did a random SG Scratch to see what is was like and got an EX Triboost. What is this?
    A filler item SEGA put in the SG scratch to make you want to tear your hair out because you don't care for crappy boosters.

In all seriousness, it is a worthless 50% tri booster. Want my opinion of it? Turn it into a SG Recycle badge at least then it is worth something.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Astra series are ★13 weapons and ★12 units. Good luck, have fun hunting Vegas Illusia.
    They're Esca Falz Mother drops.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    They're Esca Falz Mother drops.
    I cant tell from the reveal video but other than mother does not astral cf requires killing stuff outside mother eq as well?

Another big bunch of quick questions:

1) Upgrading a 13 star weapon from +30 to +35 requires the EXACT SAME copy of the 13 star weapon, is this correct? Can it go any further than +35?

2) Are upgraded 13 star weapons bound TO YOUR CHARACTER, or TO YOUR ACCOUNT(which means all of your characters can use it by sharing it through the general storage)?

3) How are the drop rate for AIS 13 star weapons on XH yamato ship? I really want to get a fully upgraded Valkyrie A30 but the collection file has ended...

4) Since standing snipe is very annoying that it requires you to remain still(in air or on ground) for 1 second before it takes effect, and since that most of the time I'll be moving(e.g launcher always make you move, gunner PAs are also mostly mobile), would it make sense to also max out moving snipe?

5) Extended from Q4, since standing snipe doesn't take effect until 1 second after you stop moving, does this mean that there will be a 1 second cool down between the moment you stop moving(moving snipe stops taking effect) and until the moment standing snipe takes effect?

6) It seems "PP save bullet", which reduces your PP usage to 80%(at level 10) when you have a special bullet loaded, this seems very useful for bossing, should this skill take priority over moving snipe...?

7) How do I craft units to get the +10 pp or 100hp bonus? What do I have to prepare, and how much money will it cost for a full set of, e.g. Saiki?(although I'm not sure if Saiki is still worth getting, as 12 stars appear vastly superior due to the face that you can add multiple skill rings to them)

Lastly, what is the fastest and most plausible way to get multiple copies of Valkyrie R25? Tokyo triggers runs are impossible now as nobody does them anymore...

I know this is a lot of questions, I am naturally curious...

Thanks a lot everyone!