@Dark Emerald EXE: Kuna is +10 PP, Io is +100 HP, Katori is +100 S-ATK & +50 T-ATK, Fourier is +100 R-ATK & +50 S-ATK, and Claris Claes is +100 T-ATK & +50 R-ATK, IIRC. Not 100% positive that each of those goes to those boosts, but those are the buffs that the 5 items give. (EDIT: Just checked, and I was right on the combination.)

@ikon: Crafting Whitetail makes you lose the +10 PP that it gives, so it's not worth it. Also, when people craft for those type of units, it's better to craft the Blitz version, as it's a waste to craft the Gloam ones.
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; Feb 8, 2015 at 08:37 PM.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    @ikon: Crafting Whitetail makes you lose the +10 PP that it gives, so it's not worth it. Also, when people craft for those type of units, it's better to craft the Blitz version, as it's a waste to craft the Gloam ones.
    Crafting White Tail with pp craft would give it better defense and R Res though, right?

I guess... It just depends on whether ikon wants to spend millions for just better defense. (Roughly 4 million per unit is pretty costly, especially for a newer player.)
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; Feb 8, 2015 at 08:58 PM.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

About 4 mil per unit is correct

any opinions on if i should change around my mag abilities. currently using what was given.
    hp restore a,j, pp restore b, invincibility a. with an open slot also. replacements? is there a certain order that would benefit me more? fighter/hunter

also, can i get partizan pa's to drop while playing fighter main and using the partizan?

and is lvl 16 facet foila just super duper rare to drop or is it in a certain place?
    Last edited by ikon; Feb 8, 2015 at 09:17 PM.

Or you know, spend 156k, lose 1 point of r def and t def, and get 10pp and R Resist.

Edit: I think Facet Folia is still only from Forest SHAQ.

Little more than 156K because the materials for PP craft are 200K (give or take, depends) each, and it takes 4 materials per craft.

Quote Originally Posted by ikon View Post

also, can i get partizan pa's to drop while playing fighter main and using the partizan?

and is lvl 16 facet foila just super duper rare to drop or is it in a certain place?
    No they drop for your main class.

Facet Folia is only found at Forest SH AQ. Youll need 100 capsule A or 10 capsule D (or whatever combination gets you to 10 D). I suggest you wait for AQ boost day to hunt for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    No they drop for your main class.

Facet Folia is only found at Forest SH AQ. Youll need 100 capsule A or 10 capsule D (or whatever combination gets you to 10 D). I suggest you wait for AQ boost day to hunt for it.
    ty for the info guys, is there any good site that gives the location of certain pas i cant find?

Quote Originally Posted by ikon View Post
    ty for the info guys, is there any good site that gives the location of certain pas i cant find?
    For English, press http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/others_4.php#nav
    For Japanese and you should really be using this seriously.
    http://pso2.swiki.jp/