Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    So I've been wondering... What had priority to activate first: Automate Halfline or Mag trigger actions that heals you when you go below 50% HP?
    Automate halfline triggers when you fall below 50%, mag can trigger anytime you take damage. They can trigger at the same time. There is no priority and they can both trigger in the same instance.

Hm...
    So if, for example, your Mag would heal you to max after taking over 50% of your HP in one hit, would Automate (assuming to be at 100%) also trigger and waste a mate?
    Also, for another example (in case Automate is not at 100%, making Mag trigger healing more applicable), if Automate does kick in and heal you to max, would your Mag still cycle through its triggers, thus wasting their chance to activate and have to go through the cool-down before it can activate again?

It's situations like these that make me wonder if there's an order or if stuff gets wasted. If it's simultaneous, then stuff will probably get wasted... :-/
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

^It's at the same time, but not really wasted though. Automate is 100% (provided its level is 10/10) while mag heal action is not always 100%.

If automate is not 10/10, better to not spend any point there and instead take other skills. Some people do this, with the mag filled with heal actions (5 slots heal, or maybe the max 7)
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    Hm...
    So if, for example, your Mag would heal you to max after taking over 50% of your HP in one hit, would Automate (assuming to be at 100%) also trigger and waste a mate?
    Also, for another example (in case Automate is not at 100%, making Mag trigger healing more applicable), if Automate does kick in and heal you to max, would your Mag still cycle through its triggers, thus wasting their chance to activate and have to go through the cool-down before it can activate again?

It's situations like these that make me wonder if there's an order or if stuff gets wasted. If it's simultaneous, then stuff will probably get wasted... :-/
    If automate were to heal you to full, then it's possible for your mag to still heal you. I have had it happen to me once, but automate always uses your weakest mate, so this will almost never happen anyway. As for your mag and automate healing you that's already super rare, I have only seen it happen 3 times.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    I was afraid of that.

Well with that being said....what would be the pros/cons of being a katana oriented vs Bow oriented BR (besides the obviously not being able to use the other wep lol)
    I'd say .....

========================

⊡ Katana oriented (I'd use Average Stance, but it's still up to you)
    Pros :
    - stronger for mobbing
    - better survival (still depends on your ability to side-step ..... but I'd say it's easier to do Just Guard with Katana than stepping)
    - you can still use bow to kill air-borne normal mobs, since bow's still quite strong for normal mobs without investing too much for it.
    - better PP recovery

Cons :
    - strong enough for bossing, but if the boss's HP is too high (stares at Magatsu and Luther), you might need to rely on Katana Combat cooldown to shave a lot of the boss HP.

==========================

⊡ Bow oriented (I'd use Weak Stance, but it's still up to you. I'd go for RaBr too for SharpShooter.)
    Pros :
    - stronger for bossing, especially high HP one. Banish Arrow combo can work constantly without worrying on a skill cooldown. Even better with Rapid Shoot, though there'll be a down-time after every use.
    - pretty strong for some group of mobs, especially the ones that make 1 straight line (Penetrating Arrow is really good for killing those)
    - strong charged normal attacks. You might not need PA to kill normal mobs, thanks to Attack Advance and Charge Shoot. But, limited to single target due to the need of charging.

Cons :
    - High PP cost PAs, some PA are a bit slow too.
    - Not so good at PP recovery. Might want to invest on other weapon for speedy PP recovery purpose. Or you can just stick with charged normal attacks, doing some high damage while recovering PP.

====================================

Then, try asking on Braver thread again? More people will give you more info on both pros and cons
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

I just killed a cryss drall, and it counted for my quartz dragon kill DO I had saved from yesterday for 130k meseta.

Since when did rares count?

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    I just killed a cryss drall, and it counted for my quartz dragon kill DO I had saved from yesterday for 130k meseta.

Since when did rares count?
    Since the last update.

i messed up and used a satk wep on my ratk mag. are two levels of striking gonna be noticeable at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_S View Post
    Since the last update.
    wow aboutime!!

Quote Originally Posted by ikon View Post
    i messed up and used a satk wep on my ratk mag. are two levels of striking gonna be noticeable at all?
    IMO,
    unless you re perfectionist, no.
    even 30 atk is roughly just 1% of your dmg output
    on that perspective, the lost of 2 atk is nothing to be worried about.