^Yes, the temp is for notebook. So, desktop PC generally has lower temp than that? Then, is it normal for a notebook to have that sort of temperature?
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    ^Yes, the temp is for notebook. So, desktop PC generally has lower temp than that? Then, is it normal for a notebook to have that sort of temperature?
    Yes, it's because desktop has wide variety of options for cooling, unlike notebook.
    It's normal for notebook to hit inferno hot while playing game, i still remember my notebook hits 90C after certain driver update by NVIDIA back then...

My notebook usually hover around 38C~45C idle, and shoot up to 80C when playing PSO2.
    You can buy some cooling pad to restrain extra hot air, it can make your notebook cooler by few degree and make palmrest more comfortable.

If your notebook using NVIDIA GPU, you can limit it's temp to certain degree so it'll auto-throttling by using NVIDIA Inspector, can decrease heat but may impact your game performance.
    Last edited by wefwq; Feb 16, 2015 at 10:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazuna View Post
    So you mean like other rares will drop more often rather than 12*?
    I'll try to explain it based on info taken from PSO2 S wiki. You asked about area drops (EQ specific 12*s or 10*s in Ultimate). I'll try to focus on area drops. On that note here is the webpage I am using: http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?ドロップ条件まとめ

Item Drops are performed in the following order:

1. Rare Drop (Native mob level)

2. Rare Drop (Under native mob level)

3. Same Class Drop (2nd chance at the items before this if you are the main class for them)

4. Class Drops 1* - 6*s (junk weapons, PA disk)

5. Common Drops 1* - 6* (mates.. maybe grinders are in this one?)

6. Area Drops (examples, Quna's 12* jet boots from FC Eq, 12* dual blades from Volcano EQ, etc)

7. Meseta

8. You get nothing

The reason I say Rare Drop Boost is a double edge sword because while it does affect Area Drops, it also affects items in section 1,2,3,4 and 5 if Grinders are in 5. Rare Drop Boost affects certain 6*s and every 7*+

If you are aimming solely for area drops you are trying to reach "lottery" 6 without cashing out. On that note I'm trying to find the perfect balance of rare boost for this reason on EQs like FC XH.

You also could just get lucky. Luck is a totally viable thing. I've found 2 12* volcano dual blades with 250% and Quna's 12* jet boots with a 50%. In the end it really is all just luck.
    Last edited by Vatallus; Feb 16, 2015 at 10:56 AM.

Not really a question, just want some opinions
    Well, i just bought a full Caren-F/HA set (hair,costume,etc) and been wondering what weap camo would suit her.
    I think the new camo "Thorn" would do the trick but havent seen it in action so i want to hold my money as long as possible.
    So what do you guys think ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazuna View Post
    So you mean like other rares will drop more often rather than 12*?
    By using rare drop rate booster, that means you boost all possible rare drops, it including the shitty one.
    In general, lower-tier rare has bigger drop rate by default making it automatically receive bigger bonus from RDR boost, in the end you won't really feel the difference since your drop table pretty much still polluted by junks.

@wefwq

Tweaking some setting in NVIDIA setting, I managed to reduce the temperature from constant 76-79 to 68-71. IMO, this is a good improvement.

Thanks for your advice =-=)b
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    I'll try to explain it based on info taken from PSO2 S wiki. You asked about area drops (EQ specific 12*s or 10*s in Ultimate). I'll try to focus on area drops. On that note here is the webpage I am using: http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?ドロップ条件まとめ

Item Drops are performed in the following order:

1. Rare Drop (Native mob level)

2. Rare Drop (Under native mob level)

3. Same Class Drop (2nd chance at the items before this if you are the main class for them)

4. Class Drops 1* - 6*s (junk weapons, PA disk)

5. Common Drops 1* - 6* (mates.. maybe grinders are in this one?)

6. Area Drops (examples, Quna's 12* jet boots from FC Eq, 12* dual blades from Volcano EQ, etc)

7. Meseta

8. You get nothing

The reason I say Rare Drop Boost is a double edge sword because while it does affect Area Drops, it also affects items in section 1,2,3,4 and 5 if Grinders are in 5. Rare Drop Boost affects certain 6*s and every 7*+

If you are aimming solely for area drops you are trying to reach "lottery" 6 without cashing out. On that note I'm trying to find the perfect balance of rare boost for this reason on EQs like FC XH.

You also could just get lucky. Luck is a totally viable thing. I've found 2 12* volcano dual blades with 250% and Quna's 12* jet boots with a 50%. In the end it really is all just luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    By using rare drop rate booster, that means you boost all possible rare drops, it including the shitty one.
    In general, lower-tier rare has bigger drop rate by default making it automatically receive bigger bonus from RDR boost, in the end you won't really feel the difference since your drop table pretty much still polluted by junks.
    This really explains a lot. Thanks you both.

gu/hu or ra/hu for my next class? any opinions, general explanation for or against either?

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    @wefwq

Tweaking some setting in NVIDIA setting, I managed to reduce the temperature from constant 76-79 to 68-71. IMO, this is a good improvement.

Thanks for your advice =-=)b
    not to mention cleaning the heatsing at least twice a year with a can of compressed air.

if a laptop hits the 80c mark something is defnetly wrong and dirty.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    If you plan to just spam magic using their elemental weakness, you only need one wand. Only Force causes the weapon element to matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    If you want to bring out it's max potential, I would say yes. You're in luck though, cause I know the bow everyone uses is
    cheaper now, and traitor cages are a nice and easy fix as well. I only use one skill tree myself, though considering getting more,
    definitely not necessary though. Collection of weapons depends and what skill you take. You'll lose Element Weak Hit without having
    at least five wands, and if you pick weak stance, all your hits will be lower unless you're fighting that one enemy that's weak to it.
    If you can keep getting big pulls though, I'm sure it won't matter with all the wand explosions. Just something to consider.
    Check out Garuga's Techer Thread for any other questions.

Force anything is pretty ridiculous in my opinion. It's better to have rods/talis that boost a certain element, and match
    with Element Conversion, but Forces are still pretty strong with all that.
    The answers are very appreciated, thank you. Five wands does sound manageable in the end.