Quote Originally Posted by Ifrian-x View Post
    Aren´t voice tickets supposed to be usable by both genders?

I have just nommed the kitty voice ticket to use on my cat themed male character and it does not show up in my voice list. (it did let me use it, though)
    They aren't. The names of the voice tickets indicate what gender can use them, as well as if they are a fleshie or CAST voice.
    男性追加ボイス is Male Extra Voice
    男性C追加ボイス is Male Cast Extra Voice (note the C)
    女性追加ボイス is Female Extra Voice
    女性C追加ボイスis Female Cast Extra Voice
    You can consume tickets that aren't your character's gender because the game banks them for any Support Partners you can make.
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 28, 2015 at 12:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jayssle26 View Post
    When I change to my subclass to my main class (lv27 hunter), Why can't I use any of the PAs for double saber weapons??? they are all grayed out for some reason, and I can still use the PAs of all there other weapons just fine. Help?!?!
    The weapon needs to be multiclass to match your main class or else you won't be able to use it,
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Quote Originally Posted by Ifrian-x View Post
    Aren´t voice tickets supposed to be usable by both genders?

I have just nommed the kitty voice ticket to use on my cat themed male character and it does not show up in my voice list. (it did let me use it, though)
    You can "consume" any voice ticket regardless of gender and race however, only voice that match your gender and race will shown up on esthe while the rest being "hidden", those consumed voice ticket can be used by your Support Partner if they has right gender/race.

Quote Originally Posted by jayssle26 View Post
    When I change to my subclass to my main class (lv27 hunter), Why can't I use any of the PAs for double saber weapons??? they are all grayed out for some reason, and I can still use the PAs of all there other weapons just fine. Help?!?!
    You are either:
    - Switch to Fighter class to use that weapon
    - Get DS that usable by both HU/FI or marked as "All Classes" and use Fi as your subclass
    Last edited by wefwq; Feb 28, 2015 at 02:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    You can "consume" any voice ticket regardless of gender and race however, only voice that match your gender and race will shown up on esthe while the rest being "hidden", those consumed voice ticket can be used by your Support Partner if they has right gender/race.

You are either:
    - Switch to Fighter class to use that weapon
    - Get DS that usable by both HU/FI or marked as "All Classes" and use Fi as your subclass
    Yeah, I'm guessing he's thinking using a subclass grants same weapon/PA option as using any main, but if you're wanting to use sub weapons they have to be multiclass in order to use them.
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

With three prescheduled Advent of the Annihilator next week, I figured this is a good opportunity to really stock up on Excubes before grind week to ensure I have the smoothest grinding and affixing experience for multiple weapons. (Hopefully.)

So what is required for a speedrun group? Do I absolutely have to be a Bow Braver to Chase Arrows x3 -> Banish Arrow -> Final Nemesis? (The current classes I have available at a decent level are Force 75, Techer 75, Gunner 73.) Otherwise, normal SH runs can do just as well.

Also, is the Fubuki a good AR for Ranger?

what are the ideal negative hunter/dragon hunter rifles i should be working towards?

Quote Originally Posted by ikon View Post
    what are the ideal negative hunter/dragon hunter rifles i should be working towards?
    ニフリートロン (Dragon Hunter)
    • Obtainable through the Proxene Stone Shop

ヘイズヴァイア (Negative Hunter)
    • Droppable from Haze Draal

Of course, Cirnopedia's weapons list hasn't been updated since before the recent patch, around Valentines, but if the latents for 11*s haven't been updated (and as far as I know, there hasn't been any new 11*s with Negative Hunter/ Dragon Hunter latents introduced in the last patch) then those 10*s are the best if that's what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicks View Post
    So what is required for a speedrun group? Do I absolutely have to be a Bow Braver to Chase Arrows x3 -> Banish Arrow -> Final Nemesis? (The current classes I have available at a decent level are Force 75, Techer 75, Gunner 73.) Otherwise, normal SH runs can do just as well.

Also, is the Fubuki a good AR for Ranger?
    Yes, either bow RaBr or GuBr, you can find more information in the Magatsu thread: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226100

And you usually want to spam Penetrating Arrow instead of Final.

Fubuki is meh, you should rather use your racist set or a Hurio > BH type latents aren't really great for rifles, as a RA you have no time to fuck around trying to lower your PP to 50%.

ニフリートロン (Dragon Hunter)
    • Obtainable through the Proxene Stone Shop

ヘイズヴァイア (Negative Hunter)
    • Droppable from Haze Draal

... those 10*s are the best if that's what you want.
    No, you missed this one:

スフェラレイン (Sfera Rain) from Pyroxene, Negative Hunter AR, 38 more R-ATK than Haze Via.

Quote Originally Posted by Ordy View Post
    Yes, either bow RaBr or GuBr, you can find more information in the Magatsu thread: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226100

And you usually want to spam Penetrating Arrow instead of Final.

Fubuki is meh, you should rather use your racist set or a Hurio > BH type latents aren't really great for rifles, as a RA you have no time to fuck around trying to lower your PP to 50%.

No, you missed this one:

スフェラレイン (Sfera Rain) from Pyroxene, Negative Hunter AR, 38 more R-ATK than Haze Via.
    Thanks for the correction, didn't see that AR.

And awwwww. : < Guess I wouldn't be able to do it since I don't have the bow to do it. (I... Guess I can quickly make one before the date and it'll be ready for whenever I want to level Braver.) Thanks again!

-something about Magatsu-
    Depends who you are playing with. The RaBr/GuBr/GuTe/TeRa strategy only works if you can get an MPA. Assuming this, this is how it works:

Spoiler!

If you can't get people to make an MPA with something like:

TeRa / GuBr / GuBr / GuBr
    RaBr / RaBr / RaBr / GuTe
    RaBr / RaBr / RaBr / RaBr

or

GuBr / GuBr / GuBr / GuBr
    GuBr / GuBr / GuBr / GuBr
    RaBr / RaBr / TeRa / GuTe

You should do an optimised belly run, either on the 2ch blocks (random blocks every Magatsu) or with an MPA. What should be done for this is the following:

1 TeRa, 1 RaBr, rest are FiBo, BoHu, GuRa, GuBr or FiHu (optimally you want mostly FiBo). If you wish, you can bring a TeGu or GuTe for maximum Zanverse damage.

With this setup, break both knees (RaBr should Banish arms and then hit knee to push them out of the way), then jump up and break stomach twice and keep wailing on it. Bouncers should be using Tech PBF cancel for maximum damage. This is simple to do, just hold a technique and spam shift. It's more damage than JA'ing since you attack 2x faster.

As a shameless add, my team is looking to expand with people who are interested in stuff like pushing things to their limits. I have too many people and keep having to leave people out of Magatsu / TD MPAs, so MPA B would be nice. . -.