Anyone else able to download precede?
    My downloader will stopped at exactly 104MB mark, i been retrying twice now but still get the same result.
    Im using JP downloader btw.

Edit: nvm, using tweaker seems to be fix the problem, the download can goes above that now.
    Last edited by wefwq; Jul 17, 2015 at 06:28 AM.

Yo did the heaven punisher gun drop on this game(or a variation of it?). If so I would love to see some footage of it in action. Loved that gun on pso version2 and pso episodes 1&2. Oh yeah, the spreed needle, egg blasters, and the snow queen too.

does the 12* weapon extend scales the same as other weapon or can we get higher dmg on the 12*?

Quote Originally Posted by annieruru91 View Post
    does the 12* weapon extend scales the same as other weapon or can we get higher dmg on the 12*?
    12* can't be extended at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by DA_SHIZZLE_IG View Post
    Yo did the heaven punisher gun drop on this game(or a variation of it?). If so I would love to see some footage of it in action. Loved that gun on pso version2 and pso episodes 1&2. Oh yeah, the spreed needle, egg blasters, and the snow queen too.
    Yes, it does, and there is even a pallete swapped weapon camo version of it. Don't think there is spread needle, but there are Egg Blasters and a kinda-Snow Queen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Memo View Post
    Is there anyway to lower down the in-game brightness? I deleted my old SEGA document folder which was causing pso2.exe to crash, re-launch the game and it was recreated, but the brightness is very high for the game now.
    You can probably mess with the shaders to change it, like light source and bloom effects.

Can you only have 2 characters per account?
    Also, if I login into another ship (still the same account) and create a character there, it will count towards the character limit per account correct?

I want my second character on a different ship but on the same account.

^Example:
    ID name: xBM

You go create a character on Ship1 named 'xBM1'. After that, you create another on Ship2 named 'xBM2'. After that, you wanna create another on Ship3, but you can't without paying AC.

Also, storage is ship bound, so xBM1 and xBM2 can never share item. Iirc, only FUN points are shared.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Thank you KazukiQZ!

I also have another question.

Is it possible to transfer "Ultimate Buster" to another weapon?

I have another question, this time regarding the Arkz Cash buying metho trough PSO2ep.
    I'd already know that Google Play Cards (as well Google Play credit) is not an option. I was wondering if anyone has managed to purchase via Paypal, since I've heard other pre-paid debit cards are not working.

Quote Originally Posted by xBM View Post
    Thank you KazukiQZ!

I also have another question.

Is it possible to transfer "Ultimate Buster" to another weapon?
    You can transfer ultimate buster as long as you have 5 separate ultimate buster fodders.
    Can't we all just get along?