Aha I see I'm gonna try that. Thanks everyone

Quote Originally Posted by .Jack View Post
    I see, thanks.

Another quick question here:

What/where do I find stones these needed for this weapon?

Spoiler!
    Quote Originally Posted by IronKrone View Post
    Those drop in Kuron free field on XH through emergency codes. Hans also have two daily COs that give 3 stones each, I think.
    The stone does not drop as Emergency Code reward in Kuron, but as reward for clearing Kuron free field XH difficulty (2 stone if S rank, 1 stone if A rank). The Hans part is correct.

Effective way to farm it is by doing the Hans' dailies on every available characters 1st before farming it via S rank XH kuron field clearance with your best character.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Anyone else having trouble with pso2 tweaker?

Arredoval > crop the UI in the video?
    Or just sprout some BS like ""hey I saw this video on Youtube..."
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Why do I have different stages of locked videos in the Even Chronicle?
    For example for Lisa in ep 2 sub story I got a bunch of unlocked videos and then 2 with the same color and a small red lock symbol, but I can still play them in my room.

And in ep3 sub story I got 1 unlocked video for Lisa and 2 greyed out videos also with "progress locked" like the playable ones with the red lock symbol (which aren't greyed out).

Question about advance quests:
    Will using advance quest timed abilities increase drop rates for pyroxenes and capsules?

Gotta get me a sellable light Psycho Wand to use as both a Techer and a Force.

Quote Originally Posted by Arredoval View Post
    As a foreigner, what's the best way to report someone for cheating without endangering myself? I was just in an MPA with someone I've run into multiple times who appears to be using more than just one kind of cheat. Before, it was speedhacks. This time, it was invincibility as they AFK'd in the center the entire mission. I recorded both incidents, but I had the patch on at the time, so the footage is probably useless.
    Sure it wasn't just latency? For some reason during today's PD I had lag spikes lasting up to 3-4 mins each, and I never died during those very long periods of immobility. I had assumed the servers were shot, but nobody else was reporting anything, maybe they were having the same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    Why do I have different stages of locked videos in the Even Chronicle?
    For example for Lisa in ep 2 sub story I got a bunch of unlocked videos and then 2 with the same color and a small red lock symbol, but I can still play them in my room.

And in ep3 sub story I got 1 unlocked video for Lisa and 2 greyed out videos also with "progress locked" like the playable ones with the red lock symbol (which aren't greyed out).
    Episode 1 and 2 events can be seen even if you haven't found the event tablets, but ep3 events need to be found to be viewed in your room.

Dumb question; is looting speed determined by server latency? I have issues picking up items quickly, but whenever I watch other players play PSO2, they pick up all their items nearly immediately. (Or at the very least, not at a quick enough rate that I wanted.)

If you had just enough ac to buy two mags or one extra character, which would you go with and why?

Having trouble deciding since I only have one character atm.