Page 279 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 1792292692762772782792802812822893293797791279 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 46801

Is there a trick to staying in the air with twin daggers? A certain combo of PAs perhaps? Or should I not JA while in the air?

And is it true with sabers I should set my PAs to Deadly Archer 3x? Does charging it give any additional damage or only increase the range?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    Is there a trick to staying in the air with twin daggers? A certain combo of PAs perhaps? Or should I not JA while in the air?

And is it true with sabers I should set my PAs to Deadly Archer 3x? Does charging it give any additional damage or only increase the range?
    Charging DA increases the number of hits. I don't remember on damage since it's been forever since I last played FI.

TD airborne is hard, high airborne like GUs are near impossible in most situations but Sympathetic Dive will give you some air time but it swings you backwards though. I've seen most TD users stay normally no more than a jump or two off the ground using shift to power gear level after every stationary PA. Just bout any stationary PA works well for staying airborne. Most don't go up high because of the challenge to chase mobs/bosses due to the nature of TDs having only 1 true PA to chase down targets from airborne (SD).
    Last edited by strikerhunter; Jan 7, 2014 at 07:26 PM.

is there anyway to gender change in this game? my gunner is a male and if i transfer him i might wnana make him a female. Just wondering if theres an option for this

Quote Originally Posted by ugonna100 View Post
    is there anyway to gender change in this game? my gunner is a male and if i transfer him i might wnana make him a female. Just wondering if theres an option for this
    Nope.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    You can transfer flikt. It's the same as a soul. It's just that nobody bothers with it because of how uncommon and pricey weapons with flikt AND soul are.
    Oh thought it was like lucky rise. Guess I was wrong.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    @TaigaUC
    ^And also if you're a Gunner (as main or sub-class), use Bullet Squall after the S-Roll (so, Bullet Squall must be in the 1st PA slot). Bullet Squall > sRoll 2 times > Bullet Squall > and so on, until the EC timer say 4:44 (this is the time when the invisible wall is gone)
    ._.

better yet, flipity ---> flipity ---> air attack ---> flipity ---flipity ---> air attack (repeat)

that way, you can cancel the third flip which loses your altitude because of the delay, this is also how we Gunners gain altitude during air battles.

Quote Originally Posted by WildarmsRE5 View Post
    ._.

better yet, flipity ---> flipity ---> air attack ---> flipity ---flipity ---> air attack (repeat)

that way, you can cancel the third flip which loses your altitude because of the delay, this is also how we Gunners gain altitude during air battles.
    More like: flipity ---> flipity ---> Elder Rebellion (E)R ---> flipity ---flipity ---> ER.

ER stations you in the air much longer than regular attacks and BS........uh long but there's a forward movement.

xD

Oh well, guess different Gunner means different approach to do Air Gunner :3

@WildarmsRE5
    Of course, who in the right mind will use 3rd slow-mo sRoll for do Air Gunner?

But, I replaced the normal attack part with a PA (my favorite one is Bullet Squall), but I'll try striker's suggestion too (Elder Rebellion) and see the result. More info is always nice b
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

we need more PA's made for air battle, I'm looking at you SEGA ._.

*SEGA logo drops a bead of sweat*

No, you canNOT transfer flict.
    Remember, you need all three items to have flict on them, so you can't take it from somewhere and put it on the weapon you want (aka you can't *transfer* it). You either get an XQ 11stars which comes with it and keep it untouched, or you need to get more XQ drops to attempt to open up slots - affix something else on top of it.

Meaning that unless you get an item off of Quartz *during an XQ floor* which happens to have both quartz soul and flict on it (I have no idea if this is even a possibility) then... well... probably not.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr