Page 841 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 34174179183183883984084184284384485189194113411841 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,410 of 46801

They're the figures from the Festa. Each one is exclusive to a particular Festa in whatever location, so you'll need to wait until every Festa is finished (sometime in August, I believe).

What would you say would be the best unit set for a full tank Hu/Te build?

Quote Originally Posted by Ygdrad View Post
    What would you say would be the best unit set for a full tank Hu/Te build?
    u know, on pso2, units work on a funny way ww
    Rare Stone Shop r pretty much the end game units, b it for tank or dps, but if u dont have enought stone for that / cant do EX to farm em, a 10* which gives u def against all type of atks will do the job.
    Most important thing on the units is the ability itself (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

Yeah, so far I was aiming at the Fobi set(damn those arms priced at 3m) with Cater Soul/Mind III/Stamina III. The units are heavy on S-def with 12% strike resist and with the abilities I'd get 180 t-def and 210hp.

I'm wondering if I shouldn't go with a T-def and tech-resist-focused set of units instead since guard stance skills already boost strike defense and resistance to retarded levels, Falz Hunar punched me for 1 damage FFS. On the other hand, Quartz Dragon's tech rain still kills me if i stand in it.

Edit: After a quick look through the japanese wiki, seems the only set with a passable defense/resistance against tech is the Luther set with 552 T-def and more or less the only set with any tech resist, sitting at 9%. On the other hand, a set of crafted units would get me 660 T-def. I'm starting to wonder if I shouldn't just use extended units for this. I'm not sure how 9% tech resist will compare to an extra 151 T-def at +10.
    Last edited by Ygdrad; Jul 9, 2014 at 09:19 PM.

Yeah, so far I was aiming at the Fobi set(damn those arms priced at 3m) with Cater Soul/Mind III/Stamina III. The units are heavy on S-def with 12% strike resist and with the abilities I'd get 180 t-def and 210hp.

I'm wondering if I shouldn't go with a T-def and tech-resist-focused set of units instead since guard stance skills already boost strike defense and resistance to retarded levels, Falz Hunar punched me for 1 damage FFS. On the other hand, Quartz Dragon's tech rain still kills me if i stand in it.

Edit: After a quick look through the japanese wiki, seems the only set with a passable defense/resistance against tech is the Luther set with 552 T-def and more or less the only set with any tech resist, sitting at 9%. On the other hand, a set of crafted units would get me 660 T-def. I'm starting to wonder if I shouldn't just use extended units for this. I'm not sure how 9% tech resist will compare to an extra 151 T-def at +10.

i do say stick with the set as it is, since craft will make u lose the other bonus as well.... its not really worth it (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ
    Last edited by Faranth; Aug 17, 2014 at 03:33 AM.

Is there really much of a difference between gloam set + ing plate and Uranus set + bulb ireen? Or would they bothachieve just about the same thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Faranth View Post
    if i am not mistaken its 6% cauz rear dont have tech resist. But even so.... i do say stick with the set as it is, since craft will make u lose the other bonus as well.... its not really worth it (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ
    The only thing you lose for crafting units is the hidden non-set bonuses, on the Fobi set for example, that's be 12% strike resist lost and nothing else.

The only thing you lose for crafting units is the hidden non-set bonuses, on the Fobi set for example, that's be 12% strike resist lost and nothing else.
    u will lose other things as well, n since i recently answered something like this....here is the link http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show....php?p=3161762 (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

Does the story patch work at the moment?
    The tweaker still says "unknown" but I don't trust that one.
    Did anybody try to apply the patch after the maintenance ?
    PLACEHOLDER SIGNATURE - music included ♪

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

There was no update at all this week, so, if the patch used to work before, it should work still.