Quote Originally Posted by BarbblerElf View Post
    So I'm on matter board 7.
    I'm supposed to do "F-5 Clear a Story Quest 【Quest】 Things Entrusted to Dragons 【Chapter 6】 Act 2: The Truth Above the Sky" but I can't imagine how to get to "Act 2" of that run. I've scoured every inch of that map in the 9 runs I've replayed. Can anyone tell me what I have to do before or during the mission to be able to pass this node?
    Hi.. does anyone know this? I been stuck and there's no information at all ..

According to swiki (http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E9%B...82%82%E3%81%AE) and using google translate:

ACT 1: TO THE CONTINENT IN THE CLOUDS

CHAPTER5 " what was hidden in the sand is independent of the", can also be open-clear is in a non-clear. Search of defunct inaction lead but is open at the F-1 clear, since it is required to clear of this quest at the same G-2, to clear it would be better to wait until there.

Immediately after the start, Zeno and the echo is applied to the PT.
    Along the way jump action elements, such as athletic there twice. The second half there is a floating mine, but
    going to tackle calm down because the rush and avoid action by the key roll to outbursts.
    ※ within the game options, it recommended that you disable the avoidance action triggering by the key barrage
    Hunter can ease only slightly in the trick rave.
    In addition, since the close-range weapons along the way there is usually switch to a position where it does not reach, do not forget to bring a weapon like that can long-distance attack.

Of the area 4 erosion (bud) Kyatadoransa and confrontation.

ACT 2: THE TRUST ABOVE THE SKY

Lead the friend continuing but is open at the B-5 of, because they are required to clear of this quest in F-5 of the same board, to clear it would be better to wait until there.

Immediately after the start, after Zeno and the echo is applied to the PT, human logger toting a message appeared, saying that there are those that are waiting in the west.
    That's right, which is said in the event, the area 1 advance to the west Yes installed the catapult and (two of the container mark), it is possible to move to a remote floating island.
    Area 2 Area 3 area to proceed in the catapult. Laser fence of the way Darker, is opened by defeating the Balaur.
    To the floating island that Balaur and Darker visible on the bottom of the long-distance catapult are fighting, it is possible to go in the catapult, just before it returns from the area 3 to area 2.
    (The Darker of floating island can pass through without defeat)
    in the middle of [mask] without fighting with but [mask] appears. Co-these (as a boss in the area 4 Quartz Dragon ) appears.

***Thus, I think that to complete Act 2, you've missed the catapult to the west in Area 1***

Edit:

To be even more explicit on how to complete Act 2, watch this vid from the 22:00 mark onward:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjczwvU9s7M
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; May 29, 2016 at 01:13 PM.

Thanks for the confirmations.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    They run during quests, it would be stupid if they were EQ only.
    I never said they had to be EQ only. I asked if they count down during quests where you don't get any drops or EXP.

If you didn't know, they don't count down during story quests.

Boosters only stop ticking in EP4 story, challenge, and tutorial quests and 3-7 Persona duel.

Hey did they ever release that non-cast hover running animation they previewed a month or 2 back?

Quote Originally Posted by Kole View Post
    Hey did they ever release that non-cast hover running animation they previewed a month or 2 back?
    Gonna assume you mean 235「出撃」 (Sortie). It was released in this last scratch.

Can anyone who's playing the PS4 version tell me the default function of the DS4's touch screen button? (Assuming it can even be changed)

EDIT (because might as well not double-post):
    Another question: Swiki says that DS's Kamaitachi activated by skill ring gets the damage boost of Tech Arts JA Bonus. Does that mean Double=Cannon's potential would affect it as well? Has anyone tested this?
    Last edited by kurokyosuke; May 29, 2016 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kurokyosuke View Post
    Can anyone who's playing the PS4 version tell me the default function of the DS4's touch screen button? (Assuming it can even be changed)
    It's split into a two-piece button. One side brings up a quick menu for chat shortcuts etc and the other brings up the menu you can alter the map/go to rooms from. I forget which way round it is though.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Gonna assume you mean 235「出撃」 (Sortie). It was released in this last scratch.
    Meh, thought it was actual hovering, not a LA

If you like spamming Chaos Riser due to meteor Cudgel potential would it be ok to keep using that or just move to a stronger 13*? The fact that wind also builds up the gauge faster due to the potential makes spam of CR full power nice in MPAs where stuff spawns alot.....
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89