Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    This isn't quite correct. As soon as you confirm using the trigger, through BOTH of the warnings, you have 3 minutes and 3 chances to re-accept that quest whichever comes first. You are correct in that the instance of that quest is gone, but that doesn't stop you from recreating the quest off that trigger. Once you have accepted that quest 3 times, or 3 minutes has elapsed, you can no longer re-accept the quest. For small mistakes this is good. But for mistakes that either require a lot of time to correct, or if you realize too late, you may find yourself in a sinking run, or you might find you have no quest to rejoin because you took too long to re-accept the quest.

Basically, unless you're fishing for drink effects, you should be reaccepting that quest as soon as you're back in the lobby.
    This I did not realize. Thanks for clarifying.

Anyone have an idea why the tvs in town are all black for me?

Any idea what rear units can I use as a placeholder with Double set before I get something like say Gruzo or Astra? Or an arms unit for the Ideal rear/leg set before I could scrape an S-ranked Ult Amduscia? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by E.S. View Post
    Any idea what rear units can I use as a placeholder with Double set before I get something like say Gruzo or Astra? Or an arms unit for the Ideal rear/leg set before I could scrape an S-ranked Ult Amduscia? Thanks.
    Pdrive is the way to go. maybe magatsu rear unit. Or use 12* unit if you already have one.

Quote Originally Posted by E.S. View Post
    Kaiser Rear if you want PP (15), Magatsu for a balanced purposes (100hp 5pp), then Saiha for HP (150hp)
    For arms Kaiser again for PP is the only one i can think of at the top of my head
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Been meaning to ask this but I keep putting it off, Zeshrayda on the Ray cs is not filling up after i kill it in free field so my guess is it has to be killed in an eq?

It should fill after any Zeshrayda as long as it's at least level 61, so you can keep spamming SH Ruins free field to complete it.

Unless you're still hanging on to an expired ray sheet from forever ago, then it needs to be 70+ iirc.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by ZER0 DX View Post
    It should fill after any Zeshrayda as long as it's at least level 61, so you can keep spamming SH Ruins free field to complete it.

Unless you're still hanging on to an expired ray sheet from forever ago, then it needs to be 70+ iirc.
    Ill try it again this isn't the first time it didn't fill after i killed what it asked me to.

Quote Originally Posted by KingSasuke View Post
    Ill try it again this isn't the first time it didn't fill after i killed what it asked me to.
    Check it again before finishing the quest and after picking a new one. Chances are it's the thing where it only shows the post quest bar fill up for things killed before the quest completed, even though they still count. Since the crystal break is what counts, not the boss kill, killing a boss that completes a quest means it won't show that you got credit because the quest is technically over as soon as the boss dies.

Where is the best place to farm Blue weapons for Ray Collection File?