Page 4143 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3143364340434093413341404141414241434144414541464153419342434643 ... LastLast
Results 41,421 to 41,430 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Since Wand PA released should I change R/Attack Advance ring on my TeSu for something else?
    Well, if you have Lavis your Normal attack DPS should be better than your PA DPS. The PA is still very useful uncharged for the few seconds hyper armor that it gives and preparing an attack when you know an enemy/Weakpoint will appear.

Is it impossible to talk to Theodore for gifts now? I can't get him to appear near Dudu.
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

What's with the leaf symbols near the char's name?

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    Is it impossible to talk to Theodore for gifts now? I can't get him to appear near Dudu.
    Yes, it appears that it is now impossible to find Theodore in the lobby, so he can no longer give gifts.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    What's with the leaf symbols near the char's name?
    It denotes players who have logged back in after 30 days of being offline. It sticks around for 30 days, and partying with one gives a 50% Triboost and you can get an extra item from Featured Quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    It denotes players who have logged back in after 30 days of being offline. It sticks around for 30 days, and partying with one gives a 50% Triboost and you can get an extra item from Featured Quests.
    I'm pretty sure that's the flower icon, since I have that icon and I just returned.

I did the 9999 quest point mission; one other person had a flower like me, but all 10 of the other members had sprout things. I'm also curious about what the "leaf" symbol means
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

I'm pretty sure that's the flower icon, since I have that icon and I just returned.

I did the 9999 quest point mission; one other person had a flower like me, but all 10 of the other members had sprout things. I'm also curious about what the "leaf" symbol means
    One is supposed to be for new players, but I'm not sure how new is new. They both have the same effect though.

The sprout icon is bugged, because it's always active for everyone else who isn't in my party in Arkumaland. This doesn't happen for any other quest, and the sprout icon also shows for people who I know shouldn't have it. However, If someone joins my party through Party Maker, the icon is removed from their name. I expect the rest of you also experience this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    I expect the rest of you also experience this.
    I haven't joined a party with human players in like a year.

So is the update for displayed parties at the quest counter bugged? I'm seeing nothing, but greyed out parties that I cannot join. A majority of parties with no party conditions active playing in enchanted forest, and its triggering me very hard. I can't get in anything and there's open space for the MPA. And to top that off, I've literally disconnected from an actual party that was open, 3 times in a row.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

You're right, the Sprout is supposed to be new players with the Flower being returning, but like Dark Mits notes, it is bugged since you are seeing it in Expert XH, and I'm pretty sure that you don't have that many people who just recently started (less than 30 days maybe?) that are at that level.