Quote Originally Posted by tayuku View Post
    Any way to skip episode 4 story quests faster? I wanna get to the one on the bingo quest asap. I can easily rewatch them later.
    Just skip the cutscenes. I don't think it goes any faster than that.

I got a 13 Star Wired Lance from the Collection File, so I'm gonna use it to farm stuff since I have Hu/Br at 75/75, but I have absolutely no way how to play Wired Lance. What PA's should I be using for mobbing, bossing (other than holding current) and palette setups? :s Help!

Also what Skill Rings?

Quote Originally Posted by Joker-NT View Post
    I got a 13 Star Wired Lance from the Collection File, so I'm gonna use it to farm stuff since I have Hu/Br at 75/75, but I have absolutely no way how to play Wired Lance. What PA's should I be using for mobbing, bossing (other than holding current) and palette setups? :s Help!

Also what Skill Rings?
    Use Hu save gear ring.
    cerberus dance and caiser rise is for gaining gear
    holding current is for singe target DPS
    other spin 0 for hardcore mobbing.
    Other cyclone for crowd control
    and you should be good to go.
    adapt spin also can be used with 3button scheme for dodging, its fun jumping around like a Tumbleweed. Also a decent gap closer.

My question for now:
    which ring should I take: Fi slow action or air reversal? I've tried later one and its really nice, but maybe first one is better? Does it extends iframes? If it is: how much? I've tried to see it on youtube but failed to find a demonstration.
    Last edited by ZerotakerZX; Jan 29, 2017 at 08:49 AM.

Ah I see, thanks. ^_^
    Is there anything I should be using in between holding current for when the phases when bosses aren't giving me opportunity to stand still?

Also should I craft Other Cyclone and Cerberus Dance?

Quote Originally Posted by Joker-NT View Post
    Ah I see, thanks. ^_^
    Is there anything I should be using in between holding current for when the phases when bosses aren't giving me opportunity to stand still?

Also should I craft Other Cyclone and Cerberus Dance?
    Actually adapt spin really good to position yourself before unleashing holding current.
    Other cyclone craft is a must. As for the dance... well... I've uncrafted it, since area of damage shortens quite a bit after the craft.

How does the sg from costumes work? I thought you had to be playing for the bar too fill but I noticed when I woke up the bar went from half to almost maxed.

Quote Originally Posted by KingSasuke View Post
    How does the sg from costumes work? I thought you had to be playing for the bar too fill but I noticed when I woke up the bar went from half to almost maxed.
    Just has to be equipped, you don't even need to play the character that is using it. That said if I recall it takes 22ish hours for the bar to fill. If you really wanted too with enough characters you could farm SG that way. Then either save the costume until its price goes up, which might never happen, or turn it into an AC token and sell it on the market.

Where's the best place to hunt the Nox weapons that are listed in the collection files? Beyond running the EQ?

Quote Originally Posted by viciousbrandon View Post
    Where's the best place to hunt the Nox weapons that are listed in the collection files? Beyond running the EQ?
    you must get them from mother eq, huh, otherwise they will not be qualified for CF

What is the best food to mine Forest Emeralds?