go to seraphy on the counter and select the talk option

Quote Originally Posted by Stardust1 View Post
    go to seraphy on the counter and select the talk option
    I've done the "talk" twice and that did the first 2 quests, but it doesn't seem to affect the other quests, particularly the "linking PSO2es" and the subsequent quests. I've also played through about 10 small scenarios in PSO2es and have not managed to get any CO's done for Seraphy. I just want to get these CO's out of the way but I'm just tempted to abandon them and forget they exist =\

is it safe if i trade costume to player A at ship 2, then the player A trade me an items in return at different ship, so it's like trade but at different ship.

That honestly depends on the player.

Never "safe".

orz farming meseta for my basic fashion needs is kind of painful for new chara at new ship, was thinking if i can do shortcut that way xD

How can i unlock Master Craftsman's Seal ? do i need to finish all quests from zeig?

I put a request for lvl 5 rare drop for Earth 3 in someone's room and when I got 1 of them back for rear, I didn't see the timed ability active or rare drop boost for the rear saiki unit at all on it. DId I do something wrong? >.<;

Quote Originally Posted by domadoma80 View Post
    How can i unlock Master Craftsman's Seal ? do i need to finish all quests from zeig?
    Is that the item you trade for units? If so, you get two of those for completing a tier 3 craft training order, which is unlocked by completing earlier weapon craft orders and the unit craft order that appears eventually. A full set of units requires trading three, so you must clear those orders for at least two types of weapons. The orders also aren't repeatable, so one character only gets 6 units.

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    I put a request for lvl 5 rare drop for Earth 3 in someone's room and when I got 1 of them back for rear, I didn't see the timed ability active or rare drop boost for the rear saiki unit at all on it. DId I do something wrong? >.<;
    Unit ability crafting returns a usable item that gives your unit that ability once you activate it.

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    Timed abilities are created as items that you have to use, and then they're applied to your currently equipped unit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Timed abilities are created as items that you have to use, and then they're applied to your currently equipped unit.
    Ah, I see. Thank you.