Page 654 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 15455460464465165265365465565665766470475411541654 ... LastLast
Results 6,531 to 6,540 of 46801

shifta resta deband zanverse megiverse zondeel are the support techs

Levels on Status Ailment affixes only affect duration/damage and not proc rate correct? So if I wanted to make an all class twin machine gun with mirage for Luther, I can just go with Mirage I and do just as well as Mirage V, correct?

Hi, i want to know how to change my character's name. I've tried looking in the threads as I've seen it before somewhere but it's no where to be found now so if anyone can give me a quick answer I'd very much appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFix View Post
    Hi, i want to know how to change my character's name. I've tried looking in the threads as I've seen it before somewhere but it's no where to be found now so if anyone can give me a quick answer I'd very much appreciate it.
    You'll have to delete your character and remake them in order to change their name.

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoNovember View Post
    You'll have to delete your character and remake them in order to change their name.
    Really? I thought they added in the option of using ac to change your character's name. I'm just having trouble with finding that option unless they haven't added it in yet. Thanks for the quick reply

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFix View Post
    Really? I thought they added in the option of using ac to change your character's name. I'm just having trouble with finding that option unless they haven't added it in yet. Thanks for the quick reply
    Hmm, now that I look, they did add it in this update (thought it was a later one). It's after you log into your account and when you select your character, there's a "Settings" option you can select before you go down to the lobby. It's the 3rd option in that menu. It will cost AC.

where did EQ outside schedule go?

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoNovember View Post
    Hmm, now that I look, they did add it in this update (thought it was a later one). It's after you log into your account and when you select your character, there's a "Settings" option you can select before you go down to the lobby. It's the 3rd option in that menu. It will cost AC.
    Ah okay, thank you sooo much for the answer, now time to go change my character name.

He Who Is Darkened

Sorry if this has been asked already. I have seen characters with colored text beneath their names and was wondering if anyone knew how to do that? Thanks.
    PSO2 - Ship 02
    ID - Daivat
    Orpheus - Br/hu
    Eris - Undecided

Quote Originally Posted by larthejust View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked already. I have seen characters with colored text beneath their names and was wondering if anyone knew how to do that? Thanks.
    mouse 3 -> 4th option -> custom message -> {color}message

more information about color here http://ohpso2.wikia.com/wiki/Chat_Commands