Page 930 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 430830880920927928929930931932933940980103014301930 ... LastLast
Results 9,291 to 9,300 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by somedude1435 View Post
    trying to see which launcher to aim for im thinking between red scorpion and Nemethybren
    basically whats better: black heart or 11% bonus to standing snipe?
    im thinking red scorpion?

thanks in advance~
    Red Scorpio, because of black heart. At level 1, black heart gives 300 S-ATK and 300 R-ATK when your pp is less than 50%. General rule is 20 ATK is about 1% damage, so we're talking a 15% damage boost at lvl 1. At lvl 3, it gives 400 S-ATK and R-ATK, which is a 20% damage boost (also making it twice as effective as pp slayer).
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

Hello guys. Im having somewhat of a problem with pso2. When I tried to log on today, the ships wouldn't load. I use the pso2proxy. I've never had this problem before. Also, when reconfiguring the pso2proxy settings by putting the URL, it failed. So, i tried using SoftEther, but the ships still wouln't load. I'm not really sure whats going on and would like some help. Thank you guys. /

What do the icons next to a weapon mean? Specifically the element and the x0, 1, etc. Is the element the elemental damage it deals? If so, then what does the number on it mean? Or do I have that wrong?

How much money can SHAQs make you?

Doesn't seem like you can spam SH unless you spam VH.
    I Always question what could SHAQs possible give to make B20ens people so rich.
    Until I figure out i'll continue soul hunting on VH.

Quote Originally Posted by VII C2 View Post
    Hello guys. Im having somewhat of a problem with pso2. When I tried to log on today, the ships wouldn't load. I use the pso2proxy. I've never had this problem before. Also, when reconfiguring the pso2proxy settings by putting the URL, it failed. So, i tried using SoftEther, but the ships still wouln't load. I'm not really sure whats going on and would like some help. Thank you guys. /
    You should try the amazon web services method. Maybe that specific ip you were using in the softether client was banned. It's not uncommon when like 100 people log in from the same ip...

Does the Standing Snipe skill apply to twin machine guns? Trying to map out skill trees for Gunner/Ranger. (Never used machine guns, so I don't know how they work in this game.)
    Hatsodoom Forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Hatsodoom View Post
    Does the Standing Snipe skill apply to twin machine guns? Trying to map out skill trees for Gunner/Ranger. (Never used machine guns, so I don't know how they work in this game.)
    Not with Stylish Roll JA Bonus being your main source of damage. Without that it can work with any PA that has you standing still.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatsodoom View Post
    TMGs move a whole lot, so Standing Snipe isn't exactly viable. However there's not much else on the RA tree to benefit GU if you're going for that, so you can still get it and occasionally spam one or two normal attacks mid-air before using Infinity Fire to get some damage out of SS.

Hi! this is my first question on this thread.

How do you sell Extreme Quests passes? Because I have like 30 of them, and I'm lvl 52, and I've average/extended gear, and I don't think i'll use them soon, and I'm a noob.

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by DrCatco View Post
    Hi! this is my first question on this thread.

How do you sell Extreme Quests passes? Because I have like 30 of them, and I'm lvl 52, and I've average/extended gear, and I don't think i'll use them soon, and I'm a noob.

Thanks in advance!
    You bring the Buyer with you while doing the Xq.
    And how money is transfered will depend on wheether you have Premium or a Shop pass.

If no premium, then the buyer will have to give you the money through buying stuff you sell ingame with a 3-day pass, or the buyer will have to get a giftbox(Not sure if can be set in none premium room) and drop the money in the giftbox in your room.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-