Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    1. You're better off with Chase+Banish+Penetrate Arrow/Master Shoot/Last Nemesis.
    2. It scales off R-atk, but it uses striking damage modifiers so it doesn't work with ranged only multipliers such as Weak Hit Advance/Standing Snipe.
    3. Br/Hu with bows that use Banish + charged Kamikaze Arrow x2 definitely has its place even in a Katana based build against bosses.
    Ah. Okay.

...I've been playing this for like...a year now...and the talk of "Scales with X but uses Y modifiers" sometimes confused me, since they seemed contradictory.

Cool, thanks for the explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by fengshui1983 View Post
    I wondered if I'm using Gae Bolg on a hunter main class with lvl 3 potential unlocked if i make force my subclass and add the following skills:

Freeze Keep
    Freeze Boost
    Freeze Ignition
    F Ignition Boost
    Photon Flare Boost

Will they have any affect when using my gae bolg? Freeze level 4
    Just to clarify I'm not asking if it works while using ice techs im asking if it applies to the freeze lvl.4 ability on the gae bolg which is boosted by its potential so do theese apply to the freeze by using melee attacks.
    PSO2: Ship 2 Name: Feng Class: Hunter/Braver.

Just to clarify I'm not asking if it works while using ice techs im asking if it applies to the freeze lvl.4 ability on the gae bolg which is boosted by its potential so do theese apply to the freeze by using melee attacks.
    Then only Freeze Keep and Freeze Boost.
    (Note that the base percentage and duration are not so good, and boosting them by these skills may not reach your demand.)
    Edit: Forgot P flare boost. It will be applied.

The other skills are not for freezing enemies. _(:3」∠)_
    Last edited by dekopong; Oct 2, 2015 at 10:49 AM.

Yup sorry I know the other skills are not for freezing but will freeze ignition boost the mellee attack power on frozen enemies or is this only for technique attacks. Also does freeze not count as a status effect? for photon flare?

Yup sorry I know the other skills are not for freezing but will freeze ignition boost the mellee attack power on frozen enemies or is this only for technique attacks.
    Freeze ignition isn't a buff or anything, it just causes nearby frozen enemies to explode, dealing damage to them and other nearby enemies, the multiplier on it is for how much damage the skill itself does.

Ah ok, well thanks for all your help everyone who answered.

Yup sorry I know the other skills are not for freezing but will freeze ignition boost the mellee attack power on frozen enemies or is this only for technique attacks. Also does freeze not count as a status effect? for photon flare?
    Freeze Ignition Boost just boosts the power and AoE of freeze Ignition.
    (Freeze Ignition is a tech like compound techs, use near an freezed enemy, and then kaboom.)

Photon Flare Boost will be applied to freeze.

Generally, freeze is counted for status effect for usual enemies, but not counted as a status effect for bosses and some enemies(you don't get bonus from chasing skills from Fi). But I think you still get all the bonuses from potentials, skills etc to boost the freeze rate.

Well, increasing status rate does positively affect the chance of bosses being statused, since them being "statused" is still based on your status rate (but just at a drastically decreased percentage from your base). It's just that the only difference is that when they get statused, instead of being afflicted with the status effect like regular enemies (which procs Chase and whatnot), it just triggers a special animation on them instead.
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; Oct 2, 2015 at 06:07 PM.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

is Nemesis weps worth getting?

since new hans/Franka COs came out figured id try to boost productivity so get slave sword quicker.....sadly no one doing lil UQ anymore only nab ><
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    is Nemesis weps worth getting?

since new hans/Franka COs came out figured id try to boost productivity so get slave sword quicker.....sadly no one doing lil UQ anymore only nab ><
    If you have any other decent 13* weapons of the same category, no.

You're better off saving stones for PD weapons late october anyway.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!