The game has been incredibly laggy lately, not really in terms of enemies but whenever i try to get somewhere in game. Transitions between my room and the block, getting from the login to the ship menu, etc etc.
    Is this the same for everyone? It really happened somewhat suddenly. It's been a few days like this, I don't have time to play so I don't really care too much, but this is annoying...
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Are there limits to what can be stored and taken from Team Storage (given two people have the same level of access)?
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    Are there limits to what can be stored and taken from Team Storage (given two people have the same level of access)?
    I follows the same rules as trades, minus meseta trading (as you can't store meseta).
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

When apprising SPECIAL WEAPONS what are those 3 things u chose from? One says exp something i think.

The reason I asked this is because I saw three characters with the same name earlier today. All three were in the same team. The character names were the exact same. The equipment loadout of the three characters along with characteristics and approach were the same. It felt like if it was one person using three computers to play as three separate characters in order to take advantage of the drops of the single-clear events.

It just made me wonder, thats all.
    Not running an accusation mill or a witchhunt.

Not that I would ever do that, but it was just an odd occurrence, thats all...
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Quote Originally Posted by KingSasuke View Post
    When apprising SPECIAL WEAPONS what are those 3 things u chose from? One says exp something i think.
    Forced additional affix on the identified item, is added onto the item along with the other affixes the item would have. You can pick a rare drop boost, a meseta boost or an exp boost.

Is Light still considered the best overall element to have your weapons in?

Quote Originally Posted by Serinah View Post
    Is Light still considered the best overall element to have your weapons in?
    Yes and more than likely it always will be just because Darkers are always weak to Light and those can come to any map.

could someone explain to me how to craft weps/unit with high stats? i see a lot of players with S-Atk+ 100 ive tried finding vids explaining how to do it but no luck, an when i read http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/craft_2.php it was pretty confusing. also it seemed like crafting weps over 7* is a bad thing since it looses variance. i just want to know how to do it without making my weapons worse.
    Thanks.

Katana vs Dual blade?

So im a fairly new play, been playing for about 3.5 weeks. Maxed level on braver and hunter and am gearing for end game. Im about to have a partially maxed ray katana (dropped one and about to get one in CF). Honestly im starting to get bored of spamming gurren and sakura and while successfully parrying and going into super saiyan mode is satisfying, i cant help but think if dual blade does more damage overall. Massive chains of hit numbers are also very satisfying to see and PB spam with PBF looks fun too. Is the utility of katanas all there is to it? Things like countering, KC and KCF, snatch step etc. Does DB still have trash dps with PBF down? Or with recent balance changes (that i dont know of) makes it just a matter of playstyle? Im not about to invest in a rainbow set even if i end up switching to DB, i might in the future when im loaded but for now costumes and camos comes first since barbie games are fun.

I also have a level 50 ranger which im hesitant on finishing up and gearing for it. Sure WB (and theres pretty much always 1 ranger in every MPA) is strong and satellite cannon deals crazy damage but i dont like grounding myself to a certain location to deal damage. Also the dive roll is something i dont like.