Page 3854 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2854335437543804384438513852385338543855385638573864390439544354 ... LastLast
Results 38,531 to 38,540 of 46801

1) What is the proper way to use Hero Time Finish? The damage increases as the timer ticks down and as I do more damage? Which weapon do I finish with?

2) Where are people getting these room goods from? I see so many room goods in the shop but I dont know anywhere to get them other then FUN scratch and the NPC shop?

3) Pointless question but what is the significance of the 1058 points we need in this new Kuron quest? Does it mean something?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    1) What is the proper way to use Hero Time Finish? The damage increases as the timer ticks down and as I do more damage? Which weapon do I finish with?

2) Where are people getting these room goods from? I see so many room goods in the shop but I dont know anywhere to get them other then FUN scratch and the NPC shop?

3) Pointless question but what is the significance of the 1058 points we need in this new Kuron quest? Does it mean something?
    1) Activate Hero Time then build hits (each hit give + 50 ATK, up to I think 999 cap ? not sure, but still should be around that). It also resplenishes Hero boost and fills up your PP gauge, so try to delay your Hero time as much as possible to profit from these bonuses.
    All three finishers have their own plus, it's kinda long to explain here, so you should ask people in Hero class discussion

2) A lot of room goods are bundled with AC scratch or limited edition goodies, not to mention the stuff like limited campaign room goods from NPCs like Gene and the likes.

3) no idea here, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post

1. Hero time, once activated, will decrease unless you pull off a Hero counter, each successful hit will +50 S/R/T atk to a max of +999 damage(20 hit), so depend on the boss, and situation, you can keep on countering to keep up hero time, or finish it with Hero Finish, damage wise, it's Tali > Sword > TMG

Sword is seven slash with the following multiplier 1700%x5+4200%+3000%(Total15700%)
    TMG is all around explosion(Range short) with the damage mulitplier at 11250%
    Tali is a throw and a area attack with the throw attack at 1440% and each slash after 960%x14/15 time) so multiplier at 14880~15840% total

2. Fun scratch or CD and other purchase(Musical instrument etc)
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    1. Hero time, once activated, will decrease unless you pull off a Hero counter, each successful hit will +50 S/R/T atk to a max of +999 damage(20 hit), so depend on the boss, and situation, you can keep on countering to keep up hero time, or finish it with Hero Finish, damage wise, it's Tali > Sword > TMG
    Heh shows what I know regarding Hero Time lol. I just activate it switch to my Talis and fire away usually is enough to finish off Gal with the damage others had already done to it.

Anyone who knows the english translations of Hagith's voice lines from SG scratch? I've searched online but I got none.

Quote Originally Posted by rawwk View Post
    Anyone who knows the english translations of Hagith's voice lines from SG scratch? I've searched online but I got none.
    Well the site I use is supposedly still working on it but you can check back later to see if they eventually put it up
    https://yucomia.com/pso2-voice/#
    男性共通ハギトボイス

Just click on the folder when it isn't blacked out and shut.

Thank you for replies Zephyron and Sizustar.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    1) Activate Hero Time then build hits....*snip*
    Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    1. Hero time, once activated, will decrease unless you pull off a Hero counter, each successful hit will +50 S/R/T atk to a max of +999 damage(20 hit)....*snip*
    Oh thanks! This is what I was missing...Was clueless why my damages number could be so much different from a finisher to another...
    So, technically 2 x vapor bullet should build those 20 hits right?
    Does the amount of damages made by those 20 hits have any incidence on finisher numbers? I guess not but it's better to ask just in case x)

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    Oh thanks! This is what I was missing...Was clueless why my damages number could be so much different from a finisher to another...
    So, technically 2 x vapor bullet should build those 20 hits right?
    Does the amount of damages made by those 20 hits have any incidence on finisher numbers? I guess not but it's better to ask just in case x)
    -Vapor bullet is 6 hits.

-No.

With PSO2 day how viable is it to farm for Astral Soul SAF from PD Trigger? Is the 13* rate pretty high?
    Ship 2
    Player ID: BlankM
    Character: Mauseletta
    Youtube Channel(Currently lacking PSO2 content)