Page 4058 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3058355839584008404840554056405740584059406040614068410841584558 ... LastLast
Results 40,571 to 40,580 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Class excubes. Even though they have only 2 uses right now (convert to 2x Excubes or trade 300 for a weapon-cap-increasing item), more uses may be added in the future. In fact, this weapon-cap-increasing item may find use now with 14*s and their stock cap from Zieg.

Which is why I would actually recommend doing keys only with lvl80 main classes. There are so many sources of exp for lower levels that do not scale to your current level. Keys are unique in this aspect.

-=EDIT=-
    Don't forget that using keys at lvl80 also ensures that you get maximum exp for Dark Blast too.
    I forgot that you no longer need the 4 extra SP in order to get to Lv80, so perhaps that would be reason to do the bonus quests at Lv80 if you don't have all 4, but to get 60 levels to get +1 on a weapon is the biggest scam ever. You'll get other drops of that same weapon before you'll get to 300 class cubes, especially if you're looking to get 13★ weapons. Seriously, ever since I came back last October, I've gotten more 13★ weapons than 12★ ones, they're just giving them away when you do emergency trials nowadays.

And as for the crest weapons, said it before and I'll say it again, pretty sure the Austere NT weapons will be better and easier to get than collecting crests and class cubes.

Any class can easily be grinded to 50 within the first week of play without using an bonus keys.

As for DB, your skills can be half completed and you'll easily kill anything on Extra Hard, this thing really made the game too easy for newcomers.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    but to get 60 levels to get +1 on a weapon is the biggest scam ever. You'll get other drops of that same weapon before you'll get to 300 class cubes, especially if you're looking to get 13★ weapons.
    Far from guaranteed. I managed to get 300 cubes before dropping enough Gix tech weapons to make a +35. I could have used any of the 3 tech class weapons to get a +35 for SAF, but never got enough drops between various boost weeks or during the original Ultimate Amd introduction (I only ran enough sheets to +34 a weapon at most).

What are the best S class abilities to put on an Atra Volaire launcher? Trying to help a Ra/Hu friend of mine with this but I'm near clueless with ranger builds.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Aexorcet View Post
    Far from guaranteed. I managed to get 300 cubes before dropping enough Gix tech weapons to make a +35. I could have used any of the 3 tech class weapons to get a +35 for SAF, but never got enough drops between various boost weeks or during the original Ultimate Amd introduction (I only ran enough sheets to +34 a weapon at most).
    300 Class Cubes starting at Lv80 or from the years we've stayed on Lv75?

Quote Originally Posted by ZER0 DX View Post
    What are the best S class abilities to put on an Atra Volaire launcher? Trying to help a Ra/Hu friend of mine with this but I'm near clueless with ranger builds.
    Disclaimer, I'm not a good Ra but:

I feel like the highest damage S1 and S3 are for everything.

Launcher S4 doesn't seem very good given that launcher PP recovery is so high. For S4 I would go with Gunslash, Partizan, or Wired Lance SSAF.

S2 Cursed Radiance might match well with healing from Gunslash S4 and Massive Hunter. Flowing Grace for certain continuous use PA's like Rodeo Drive and Sphere Eraser. Flowing Grace and Photon Reduction work with everything.

300 Class Cubes starting at Lv80 or from the years we've stayed on Lv75?
    I had a head start the first time certainly, although I'm back to 300 again. I must have spent the original 300 in the early-middle of last year as I was affixing my then new Union rods, so grinding out the cubes isn't exactly quick, but if I had waited for a drop to make use of Gix SAF I'd still be waiting.

Disclaimer, I'm not a good Ra but:

I feel like the highest damage S1 and S3 are for everything.

Launcher S4 doesn't seem very good given that launcher PP recovery is so high. For S4 I would go with Gunslash, Partizan, or Wired Lance SSAF.

S2 Cursed Radiance might match well with healing from Gunslash S4 and Massive Hunter. Flowing Grace for certain continuous use PA's like Rodeo Drive and Sphere Eraser. Flowing Grace and Photon Reduction work with everything.

I had a head start the first time certainly, although I'm back to 300 again. I must have spent the original 300 in the early-middle of last year as I was affixing my then new Union rods, so grinding out the cubes isn't exactly quick, but if I had waited for a drop to make use of Gix SAF I'd still be waiting.
    Guessing you're not really the kind to cap all classes then, right?

Guessing you're not really the kind to cap all classes then, right?
    The vast majority of my play time is Fo on my main character, yeah. I've 75'd everything with a couple of repeats on other characters, but I never felt like bothering with level 80 on everything.

The vast majority of my play time is Fo on my main character, yeah. I've 75'd everything with a couple of repeats on other characters, but I never felt like bothering with level 80 on everything.
    Oh I see, ya, leveling to 75 is not so bad, it's at Lv76 that it gets rough.

Is the coat edge weapon camo still available to get? And if not what are the chances it will be available again?

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    Is the coat edge weapon camo still available to get? And if not what are the chances it will be available again?
    It is not currently. As to the chances of it being released again, it really is up in the air on what they decide to add as part of any future campaign quests.