Page 214 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 1141642042112122132142152162172242643147141214 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by XYllyX View Post
    Cirnopedia keeps laggin it up. What gives? Is there a way to stop the moving background?
    I know a simple way, stop using cirno while playing.

It happens whether or not I'm on PSO2, and I'm pretty sure most people don't log out of the game just to copy/paste an item name

It doesn't happen on my desktop computer, and it happens most of the time on my laptop, regardless of whether or not PSO2 is runnin.

Also, can non-premium members recieve trades from premium members?
    Last edited by XYllyX; Dec 10, 2013 at 05:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by XYllyX View Post
    It happens whether or not I'm on PSO2, and I'm pretty sure most people don't log out of the game just to copy/paste an item name

It doesn't happen on my desktop computer, and it happens most of the time on my laptop, regardless of whether or not PSO2 is runnin.

Also, can non-premium members recieve trades from premium members?
    then its an Overclocking issue.

premium <---> premium b._.b

non-premium <---> premium, ._.
    nope

Quote Originally Posted by WildarmsRE5 View Post
    then its an Overclocking issue.
    what the heck

Quote Originally Posted by Vice Tek View Post
    How exactly would that be an overclocking issue?

Anyway, Cirno is just a bad website in general for weaker machines. Can't they just use a simpler layout that does not constantly lock up the browser for a couple of seconds when changing pages? >_>
    No, some site designers believe that a site is only as good as its fluff.

edit: I advise familiarizing yourself with the JP wiki anyway - http://pso2.swiki.jp/

You'll recognize some kanji along the way, and rely less and less on translations because of it. I don't speak japanese but I could navigate the wiki perfectly after only a few uses. It's also helped me recognize things ingame.

Not to mention the fact that information is added sooner after updates, and there's a time table for when various events/boosts/etc. are scheduled on the front page.
    Last edited by gigawuts; Dec 10, 2013 at 08:32 AM.

the only thing good on Cirno right now is that it has a God Eater theme now. . .

I have absolutely no problem loading cirno on my laptops(one of them is 5 years old, with 4g of ram).

Also, you have a phone with an internet browser right? How bout use that lol? I use my phone more than anything else.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

Hey there,
    I already have an account for PS02, and I wanted to get my friend to play. I told him i'd make him an account, but when I go (After validating the email and going to the part with the hiragana captcha) I get an undefined error after entering everything.

Any idea what that's over? Sorry, I hate my first post to be a question, but I thought it'd be best to come here and ask. You'd have my gratitude. I'd just like to show him how awesome the game's been for me so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukasa102 View Post
    Hey there,
    I already have an account for PS02, and I wanted to get my friend to play. I told him i'd make him an account, but when I go (After validating the email and going to the part with the hiragana captcha) I get an undefined error after entering everything.

Any idea what that's over? Sorry, I hate my first post to be a question, but I thought it'd be best to come here and ask. You'd have my gratitude. I'd just like to show him how awesome the game's been for me so far.
    I fixed this problem by just using a different browser. Stupid chrome would keep putting out that error message.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

How exactly do the present boxes work?

Can I, for example, buy a costume off the player shops, then put it in one of the Christmas boxes and place it in my friend's mini room for him to then open and receive? Or are there restrictions like only being able to give common items or only to people with premium?

If it helps, I have premium, but my friend does not.