Page 4020 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3020352039203970401040174018401940204021402240234030407041204520 ... LastLast
Results 40,191 to 40,200 of 46801

For a Hero using Sword, should I get the Step Jump ring, Step JA ring, or perhaps both?

Quote Originally Posted by manthisis View Post
    For a Hero using Sword, should I get the Step Jump ring, Step JA ring, or perhaps both?
    Just get both, Hr doesn't need more mobility but playing with Step Jump is just comfy. Step JA is for even faster (OP levels of fast) TMG reload (which you will use because sword has worst PP gen among Hr weapons) while moving/dodging a bit too, that means less downtime and more charged sword WA.

Quote Originally Posted by aiMute View Post
    Just get both, Hr doesn't need more mobility but playing with Step Jump is just comfy. Step JA is for even faster (OP levels of fast) TMG reload (which you will use because sword has worst PP gen among Hr weapons) while moving/dodging a bit too, that means less downtime and more charged sword WA.
    Gotcha. Any other rings you recommend for Hero besides air reversal?

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    If it can help each of the SHAQ have their own special partners, and Shironia is where Yami e-trial appears. Since none of the other special NPCs (only support partners and members of the council) appear here, you can actually see her fairly often (limited to once per area)
    Thank you very much for those precious information, you're my hero. I hope I can find her in the Chocolate Way 2018 EQ but I will farm in Shironia SHAQ too.

Gotcha. Any other rings you recommend for Hero besides air reversal?
    R/ Hr effort symbol,R / Crit Strike for a lil extra damage buff
    Only pick crit strike up iff you have weak attack critical,otherwise use effort symbol.
    L/Jumping dodge helps for positioning if you want to get height elevation through jump dodge + double jump (Must do jump dodge first),cuts down on time swapping to talis for warp then sword if you wanna blast something from high up.
    Keep the step jump/Step JA/Air reversal in your active ring slot (at least one of them) and slot the jump dodge onto your unit (needs to be 20 for 5s cooldown),you can grind the other rings for an extra +20 atk that way.
    Spoiler!

R/Perfect keeper strike, L/atomizer lover, L/air reversal, L/mag excite and anything else
    Spoiler!

Keep getting disconnected during Limited quests. Mainly when i retry a quest using multiple blocks. Rare during the actual mission, any who could i get banned b/c of that leaving policy they put up last year?

Quote Originally Posted by PriestBelmondo View Post
    Keep getting disconnected during Limited quests. Mainly when i retry a quest using multiple blocks. Rare during the actual mission, any who could i get banned b/c of that leaving policy they put up last year?
    I believe that it only applies to limited run EQs, like Mother or the Dragon.

Anyone knows what triggers some kind of explosion after performing a just-step with hero?
    Let me see if I can describe this correctly:

The class in question is Hero, and when i perform a just-step, for example, in the middle of the lava of volcanic caves, it has that frame of invincibility that even makes that stars effect. However, with a sword, when I attack using the just-attack frame that gives, some kind of explotion happens, but onyl when under attack, not if I perform the attack just after a normal quick step... I also have a Step JA Combo combined with one of my 12* units, not sure if that matters... I only saw this behaviour recently..

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."
    Alucard, Internet Bible 03:20:1997

Quote Originally Posted by MDashK View Post
    Anyone knows what triggers some kind of explosion after performing a just-step with hero?
    Let me see if I can describe this correctly:

The class in question is Hero, and when i perform a just-step, for example, in the middle of the lava of volcanic caves, it has that frame of invincibility that even makes that stars effect. However, with a sword, when I attack using the just-attack frame that gives, some kind of explotion happens, but onyl when under attack, not if I perform the attack just after a normal quick step... I also have a Step JA Combo combined with one of my 12* units, not sure if that matters... I only saw this behaviour recently..
    That is the skill Hero Counter; there is a window where if you attack after evading an attack (which includes damage from environmental hazards like lava or the poison flowers in the Coast) , you will deal a much stronger attack.
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 6, 2018 at 08:29 PM.